Early Notice...Here Ye, Here Ye!

Started by maggie, October 24, 2014, 06:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

just to let ya's all know that Milton will be on track again this you to win another state championship!   ;)...it could only be sweeter if it was WR who we beat in the Finals Again!  ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

leg turk

maggie

:)...your in trouble LT...big trouble!  ;)

boowrestle

Maggie,i definately like your spirit,but personally id pick them to finish 3rd/4th  in Badger Conference tourney(but then again thats without knowing wts for alot of top returning placewinners from the conference.
you can run but you cannot hide.

Troy Grindle

Third or fourth in the conference?  Ahhhhhh, do you not look at track wrestling and last year's results before you post?  Milton took second place last year at the conference tournament and that was with forfeiting a weight.  They only graduated two seniors and they both were .500 wrestlers on last year's team.  Milton was so deep in the lower weight last year tristian woods (I think that is his name) couldn't crack the lineup.  The kid was a varsity starter the year before and placed in conference.  To say the least Milton is loaded this year based off of last year.  That being said Stoughton only graduated two kids off of last year's team also.  Those two teams are going to have some great matchups this year.  As always the badger conference tournament will be outstanding.
And then there was that.

maggie

that is correct Tony, and we also had a FR held back from the State Tourney because he got in a little small trouble, (nothing major) and had to pay the price, so i hope he will be looking for a little vengeance this yr., and again, were looking forward to wrestling Stoughton again this yr, if it does happen, and it should by all likelihood, it just might be the best 2 teams we have ever seen square off on the mat,  one thing we will be adding, is a fewer Heavier weights to the squad, we have a few studs on the football team that won a playoff game last night and I'm sure Coach O'Leary will be encourage them boys to hit the mat this season to help out the team and that will really help out...ya, lets call it SPIRIT! BOO  ;)

Ghetto

A playoff win at WFB equals LESS kids. Jealous if Milton's football coach really does push kids to wrestle.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

boowrestle

Troy,i  know this conference pretty well,look at last yr,they finished almost 50pts behind sauk and 9pts ahead of stoughton andJMO i would pick both sauk/stoughton to finish ahead of them this yr.I know every team graduates kids but they also reload the following yr.It always gets real interesting at the Badger conference tourney because it is such a meat grinder of a tourney.Alot of state qualifiers/placewinners will come out of the Badger.
you can run but you cannot hide.

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

maggie

Good luck boo, as I said, I like there chances again this yr...

Jim Rockford

Quote from: boowrestle on October 25, 2014, 07:59:22 PM
Troy,i  know this conference pretty well,look at last yr,they finished almost 50pts behind sauk and 9pts ahead of stoughton andJMO i would pick both sauk/stoughton to finish ahead of them this yr.I know every team graduates kids but they also reload the following yr.It always gets real interesting at the Badger conference tourney because it is such a meat grinder of a tourney.Alot of state qualifiers/placewinners will come out of the Badger.

Yeah they did with a starter out that probably would have made the finals.  But you should know this since you know the conference inside and out right?

padre

Regional title? Maybe.  State title? Absurd.   

Kaukauna brings back a huge chunk of their team and will win it again I believe fairly easily if they stay somewhat healthy.

Hungus

Have to agree with Padre, smart money is on Kaukauna to repeat.
You're killing me Smalls!!!

maggie

WELL SEE... ;).Its best to go in not ranked.. :o

DarkKnight

Good Luck to Milton. KK will be looking to be the class of Wisconsin... I'm more concerned with the tight D3 race  that will be shaping up.... and the terrible weather lol