Nov. 14th vs Maryland

Started by charteroak1, October 04, 2014, 08:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onwisconsin

Now that is a line up I would love to see all season. Hope they can all stay healthy and handle the weight well.  I know that is Dang tough as a college student!!

npope

Quote from: harley on November 13, 2014, 09:54:59 AM
http://www.wrestlestats.com/Team/DualComparison/39/maryland/77/wisconsin

Looks like this has been Updated

Was Lantz initially slated for 133 against Maryland? If so, interesting things going on behind the scenes with the program.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

aarons23

Quote from: npope on November 13, 2014, 01:14:34 PM
Quote from: harley on November 13, 2014, 09:54:59 AM
http://www.wrestlestats.com/Team/DualComparison/39/maryland/77/wisconsin

Looks like this has been Updated

Was Lantz initially slated for 133 against Maryland? If so, interesting things going on behind the scenes with the program.

Don't try an read to much into something posted on a website.  Everyone is always looking for a scandal or something negative. ::)
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

CLC FAN

Could anyone who will be there help the rest of us out with some updates?  I'm guessing I'd have to sign up for 3 different special products through Big10 Network to stream it. 

Badger Twitter account?

BadgerRookie

I know I'm new here but from what I've heard Thielke has finally gotten has weight under control and will wrestle tomorrow night.  I think the coaches and Jens would prefer to red-shirt.

badgerjohn

CHECKING OUT THE COMPETITION
• Maryland heads to the UW Field House for the first-ever matchup between the two schools. Maryland's starter at 133 lbs., Geoffrey Alexander, is ranked at No. 11 after coming off of a 25-11 season in 2013-14. Maryland returns seven starters after the 2013-14 season saw the Terrapins finish 20th at the NCAA Championships, only four spots behind Wisconsin.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-wrestl/This-Week-in-Wrestling.html

"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

badgerjohn

Quote from: CLC FAN on November 13, 2014, 01:50:06 PM
Could anyone who will be there help the rest of us out with some updates?  I'm guessing I'd have to sign up for 3 different special products through Big10 Network to stream it. 

Badger Twitter account?

Live Stats    UWBadgers.com
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

dad 2 5

CLC FAN

TomM

Watertown is bringing over 20
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

aarons23

Don't forget to say hi to the fan of the day...our very own Quack!!  If you see him at least make him share his nachos with you since he got free tickets and VIP parking! ;D ;D
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

vsmf2010

Quote from: dad 2 5 on November 13, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Is it Crone or TJ at 49?
Based on the interview with coach Davis looks like TJ at 49, Liegel at 57 and Forfeit at 33.

leg turk

A forfeit in D-1 wrestling, hard to believe that can happen.

Ghetto

Said he could have put Cavalaris in there if he was healthy, right? No reason to waste a redshirt for a dual, even if it is the Big Ten.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Musky Hunter

We have a crew from Oregon heading up tomorrow night!  Go Badgers.....