Nov. 14th vs Maryland

Started by charteroak1, October 04, 2014, 08:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charteroak1

Who's looking forward to Robin Ficker on November 14th?  You can say what you want about his antics, but you have to love the guy for switching from basketball to wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSb1o0Inag

buc65

I enjoyed watching him at the Midlands last year.  Fickler is entertaining and a great supporter of the Terps.  It's nice to see him cheering in support instead of heckling.  Although his NBA heckling was pretty funny at times.

Ghetto

We were in the upper level at the NCAAs this year and we could hear him yelling in row 8. Unreal. I thought I was loud. "Jimmy Sheptock is going to squash your head like a grapefruit!!!"

He must have screamed at one of the Maryland kids "you are going to be an All-American!!" like 100 times during the blood round match. The kid wasn't, but how awesome is it to have a guy on your side that is screaming that?

Pretty cool.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

wraslfan

That's an awesome video, I'd love that guy in the stands for my team.

jets152

This meet will be at the Fieldhouse, I assume?

Could someone please tell me how much admission costs? The boys on our team have expressed some interest in making the trek to Madison. Seems like an awesome way to get the guys in the right frame of mind for the season.

Thank you!
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

Manty77

Quote from: jets152 on October 14, 2014, 02:07:49 PM
This meet will be at the Fieldhouse, I assume?

Could someone please tell me how much admission costs? The boys on our team have expressed some interest in making the trek to Madison. Seems like an awesome way to get the guys in the right frame of mind for the season.

Thank you!

Ticket prices are $5 for adults, and $2 for youth (2-17), UW students, and seniors (55+).

jets152

I would've had a chance in WISAA.

dad 2 5

Took a look at the match-ups as I would guess they are going to be and I would say UW 30 - M 9. What's your call?

leg turk

Quote from: dad 2 5 on November 11, 2014, 07:54:16 PM
Took a look at the match-ups as I would guess they are going to be and I would say UW 30 - M 9. What's your call?

Who's wrestling for Wisconsin?

Hyde

KnockOut

Actually I heard that Donar is starting at 157 not Liegal....

dad 2 5

Harley, not sure that is right on, at least two maybe, three weight classes are (I think) wrong for the UW. Guess we will see Friday.

Lets fill the Field House!!!

leg turk

Good luck to Lantz getting his first Wisconsin Badger dual start!