keeps on ticking

Started by littleguy301, September 03, 2014, 08:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

God never made a better friend than dog.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

littleguy301

Well, big sexy (the nickname I call digger) gave us one last gift last night. Both my wife and I took some turns laying on the floor with him and digger with all of his pride passed on in as much comfort as he could be in.

In the past week we had a pretty good time with him, digger got a bath, teeth brushed or what ones he had ;D, lots of scratches and just some alone time with him. All of us had some time with him as we talked about digger last night.

I still scratch my head because on Thursday night he was playfull, eating treats and just being him to just over 24 hours latter he passes on. I am hoping he went his way.

I was telling ghetto that I thank this forum because for the pass few months I have been able to post some things about him and in a way it was kind of my stress relief also.

Thanks guys for understanding. Like I said, I would think being wrestlers/coaches that we are some kind of tough guys but man when it comes to our pet, look out we might be the biggest bunch of blathering slobs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: bigG on October 25, 2014, 06:35:51 AM
God never made a better friend than dog.

how true! ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on October 25, 2014, 01:19:52 AM
LG, so sorry for your family's loss.  Digger was obviously a big part of your daily lives for a long time and had a unique, lovable personality that has been greatly appreciated.  Our pets add so much value to our lives and become true family members, which makes it so hard to see them go.  May your memories of Digger's special qualities and deeds be a source of comfort for you all. 

thanks, also what people may not know is for 90% of my posts on this forum, digger was usually siting or laying beside me. I am sure he knew most people by name and yes when I turned to him and said so and so was a complete #$%#$%, he understood ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

Quote from: littleguy301 on October 25, 2014, 07:10:43 AM
Quote from: imnofish on October 25, 2014, 01:19:52 AM
LG, so sorry for your family's loss.  Digger was obviously a big part of your daily lives for a long time and had a unique, lovable personality that has been greatly appreciated.  Our pets add so much value to our lives and become true family members, which makes it so hard to see them go.  May your memories of Digger's special qualities and deeds be a source of comfort for you all. 

thanks, also what people may not know is for 90% of my posts on this forum, digger was usually siting or laying beside me. I am sure he knew most people by name and yes when I turned to him and said so and so was a complete #$%#$%, he understood ;D

That made me laugh. Hope your day is a happy tear day.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove