Bo Jordan decommits, is coming to Madison!

Started by leg turk, April 01, 2014, 12:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

imnofish

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I had to check it out, anyway.   ;D  That's just cruel.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

billymurphy

One of the great April Fool jokes of all time.  Ohio State and Minnesota look like the favorites next season.  Iowa thinks they are as usual, as par for the course.

jaguarwrestler

I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

leg turk

billymurphy

Bo Jordan had a lot more success throughout high school winning the prestigious tournaments while Zeke placed lower.  Zeke Jordan only hit the great status his senior year in high school.  Bo was the higher rated blue chip recruit.
Dieringer is 1-0 vs. Zeke Jordan when they met in freestyle, but did not meet at the NCAA nationals.  Sounds like Dieringer and Bo Jordan will both be at 165 lbs next year.   

leg turk

Quote from: billymurphy on April 02, 2014, 09:03:06 AM
Bo Jordan had a lot more success throughout high school winning the prestigious tournaments while Zeke placed lower.  Zeke Jordan only hit the great status his senior year in high school.  Bo was the higher rated blue chip recruit.
Dieringer is 1-0 vs. Zeke Jordan when they met in freestyle, but did not meet at the NCAA nationals.  Sounds like Dieringer and Bo Jordan will both be at 165 lbs next year.   

Bo also got his choice of weight class.

head57

Quote from: leg turk on April 02, 2014, 11:10:16 AM

Why was that probably?
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

Houndhead

Quote from: head57 on April 02, 2014, 12:10:17 PM
Quote from: leg turk on April 02, 2014, 11:10:16 AM

Why was that probably?

His dad is the coach. ;)

billymurphy

They were not all that close in weight until Zeke's senior year if I remember correctly.  I do not think it was an issue.

leg turk

ummm, yes there was an issue....... I will leave it at that.