Harvard (Northern Illinois HS) Coach Tim Haak to Retire: Appreciation Dinner

Started by FlashyIL, March 25, 2014, 09:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashyIL

I know some of you (coaches and officials) have had the opportunity to wrestle against Harvard in the past 29 years.  The Harvard Wrestling Club is hosting an Appreciation Dinner for retiring coach Tim Haak.  It will be April 5th at the Harvard Moose lodge.  Tickets are $12 which includes food and fun.  Please visit our webpage: www.harvardwrestling.com to learn more about this event.  Hope to see you there!

imnofish

Quote from: FlashyIL on March 25, 2014, 09:59:09 AM
I know some of you (coaches and officials) have had the opportunity to wrestle against Harvard in the past 29 years.  The Harvard Wrestling Club is hosting an Appreciation Dinner for retiring coach Tim Haak.  It will be April 5th at the Harvard Moose lodge.  Tickets are $12 which includes food and fun.  Please visit our webpage: www.harvardwrestling.com to learn more about this event.  Hope to see you there!

Congrats to Tim on a great career!  He has done a wonderful job of continuing the fine tradition that my old friend John Sciacca (who recently passed away) began at Harvard. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!