Congratulations Dieringer! National Champ!

Started by Wisconsinpitbull, March 22, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisconsinpitbull

Congratulations on a dominating victory and your National Championship! Congrats to the Port Washington wrestling program as well! Always nice to see a Wisconsin native on the national stage.  8)
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.-Twain

wrestling for fun

Nice win... in dominant fashion.   These two have had some battles over the years..

Congrats to Alex and family..

aarons23

Yahooooooooo....Congrats Alex....Great win. We are so proud of you!
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

billymurphy

I honestly thought Dieringer was going to win four national titles when he went to Oklahoma State.  He came extremely close his freshman year. And that dominating performance in the finals shows just how good Dieringer is.  Second in the freestyle world championships this past summer put him in elite company. 

Drivingforce

Sensational!! Couldn't be happier for Alex and his family. Well deserved title against a great opponent. PW wrestling!!

bigG

No doubt as to the best in that match. unreal.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

woody53

As ticked as I was not knowing the change in the starting weight. Perfect way to close out my night. Well done Alex.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

digimon

Congrats to Alex and the Port Washington wrestling community !  Hard work, dedication, and believing. Well done. I'm sure Duffy is very proud.

aarons23

Quote from: digimon on March 23, 2014, 08:36:17 AM
Congrats to Alex and the Port Washington wrestling community !  Hard work, dedication, and believing. Well done. I'm sure Duffy is very proud.

I'll bet Duffy slept with that grin on his face. :D
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Fabulous Falcons

Congratulations to Alex and his family (smile)! :-)

Port Washington's second D1 NCAA finalist (Pee Wee Mueller 1975) and first D1 National Champion?

AWESOME. . .
Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

Troy Grindle

Congratulations to Alex.  Way to win a national title!

The first title from that great class that came through the state.  Hopefully over the next couple of years Alex can win a couple more and Sufelon and Thielke can join him.
And then there was that.

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: billymurphy on March 22, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
I honestly thought Dieringer was going to win four national titles when he went to Oklahoma State.  He came extremely close his freshman year. And that dominating performance in the finals shows just how good Dieringer is.  Second in the freestyle world championships this past summer put him in elite company. 

Hey I'm a big AD fan, hope he wins 2 more... but to honestly think someone will win 4 titles is kind of ridiculous... only 3 of them ever.... ever... in the history of the sport... ever... just 3
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

harley

Tell that to the Freshman that one titles this year

Matski Grappler

AD has shown that he'll be a force to be reckoned with when the 2016 Olympic trials roll around.