Folkstyle Class of 2014

Started by nutman, March 31, 2014, 09:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutman

As many of us have wrestlers who will shut the door on their youth folkstyle careers, I have to appreciate all of you I have gotten to know from around the state.  It has been special to see the bond my son has made with many of your kids throughout this process.  Good Luck for those of you wrestling at nationals and I look forward to cheering for your kids in high school.  God Bless and thanks for all the support you have extended to my son.  There are battles on the mat and friendships off the mat.  That's what makes this sport special!

foose4

Quote from: nutman on March 31, 2014, 09:25:53 AM
As many of us have wrestlers who will shut the door on their youth folkstyle careers, I have to appreciate all of you I have gotten to know from around the state.  It has been special to see the bond my son has made with many of your kids throughout this process.  Good Luck for those of you wrestling at nationals and I look forward to cheering for your kids in high school.  God Bless and thanks for all the support you have extended to my son.  There are battles on the mat and friendships off the mat.  That's what makes this sport special!

Well said and agreed 100%.  Thanks also to everyone who has supported my son in his journey through the years.  It was a great 9 years and our family is looking forward to starting the next chapter of this great sport called wrestling.  Looking forward to seeing all the young men we have met compete in high school.
"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."
Zig Ziglar