Thank you MAGGIE for the tremendous B1G 10 tickets! Milton showing Sto some love

Started by Wisconsinpitbull, March 08, 2014, 09:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisconsinpitbull

;D Maggie, I had a blast at the big 10s today, even tho you stuck us in a sea of Nittany Lions. I haven't had this much fun watching wrestling since yesterday!  ;D ;D 8)   This is my favorite part of winter, individual state, team state and now even the big 10s at home...the world team trials are here in May too, to help extend the season for anyone jonesing by then.
Thanks Maggie, you're a peach...see you tomorrow maybe!
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.-Twain

maggie

I'll thank my boss for ya... It was all his doings.... ;) what a great day of wrestling!....
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

littleguy301

Glad you rocked those tickets pitbull!!!!!! maggie has a way of sneaking in and getting some great tickets for things!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

bigoil

And little did you know that he had Tom and Drew turn the camera to check and make sure you were in your seats.

maggie

AT MY REQUEST HOWAVI... ;)...I was hoping to catch Pit tossing a penn fan off her chair!  :)

Wisconsinpitbull

I was watching the broadcast of the finals when I got home and saw the camera panning toward my seat but it stopped just shy of where I was, at least in the matches I watched. So HA! there is no record of me tossing that nice old Penn State geezer into the next row of seats. Thank goodness too, the camera might have broken if they'd panned across MY visage, and then the big10 broadcast would have been stuck with the ten or eleven remaining camera angles.

Wish Wisconsin had a "We are Penn State" type chant...if they had one I didn't hear it over the constant positive energy coming off of the lion fans.
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.-Twain