Whose going where and at what weight?

Started by wondering_dad, March 06, 2014, 07:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachmom

Devin Gore--64-----01-02------Bayport.

Hope everyone has a safe and successful weekend!

kmoc33

I'll take any Lee anytime to do something exciting.

riverrat67

Winners Quit when they've won, loser's quit when they're tired !

jagman

Cody Minor. 2001-02.  90% sure he is going to WI Rapids at 73 lbs

MOEGYMAN

Chad Moegenburg 2001-2002 #70 Bayport.
As far as who is going to Westby for you riverrat67 I think most everyone from LAW unless they double up on weights.

wrestlingdad

The Chubby kid shaved is mohawk to get down to 140lb. at Bay Port 01-02:-)

aarons23

Quote from: wrestlingdad on March 14, 2014, 12:38:53 PM
The Chubby kid shaved is mohawk to get down to 140lb. at Bay Port 01-02:-)

And who is the chubby kid?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

fatsquirrel

Brody Lee (Combat/Fennimore)    Westby 67# or 70# depending on the scales ;) Good Luck to all youth wrestlers this weekend. Wrestle hard and injury free. Do your best, we are all proud of you kids!

wrestlinglife1

I am concerned that the chubby kid shaved his mohawk. I hope his super powers of 'fatman' rolls does not go away! That kid can hit them from any position.

wrestlingdad

Quote from: wrestlinglife1 on March 14, 2014, 03:41:09 PM
I am concerned that the chubby kid shaved his mohawk. I hope his super powers of 'fatman' rolls does not go away! That kid can hit them from any position.

He is like batman without his utility belt without his Mohawk. Not sure he can get out of bottom now. I guess he will have to rely on his vast array of leg attacks and play the 2-1 game:-)