Reed Anklam State Champ!

Started by CLC FAN, March 02, 2014, 12:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

I hope lots of you stayed to see the HWT finals because the last 1:30 was worth the wait!  Reed wins it on an improbable rideout after executing a suicide roll from his feet to score an escape in double OT!  Both kids were flying around the mat for the double and triple OTs!  Great wrestling!

Congrats to Reed - it was really tough seeing him sidelined all of last year, but I'm sure this win washes away a lot of that regret and maybe makes it even sweeter.  Great accomplishment by a great young man!

PAUL

Congrats on a great tournament and a great career - although there is one week left in that career......   Good luck to Random Lake next weekend. 

Fabulous Falcons

That was a nailbiter. . . awesome. . . almost like Zach Kurtz's title years ago who also needed too ride out his opponent for the win! :-)

Good luck to all the Random Lake wrestlers next Saturday! :-)
Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

warriordad

Congrat's Reed you deserve it , anyone who left early really missed a treat of a match . I normally am not a fan of watching heavy weight matches but when you have two big men that can move like these two it really was a lot of fun and exciting to watch.

Gutwrench

I watched it as well.  Great match.  Congrats Reed!

CLC FAN

Congrats to Reed on being named the Central Lakeshore Conference Wrestler of the Year as well as the Sheboygan Press Wrestler of the Year.  Well-deserved.