What teams have had the most Individuals qualified to state the last 3 yrs?

Started by Jim Shoe, February 04, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Shoe

:o It's a big deal to qualify to Madison and I always like to see how many wrestlers make it to the State Tournament from each school.  I think it's a competition that can measure all teams against all Divisions.  I would think that teams like Wausau West, Kaukauna, Lux Casco, Coleman, Lancaster & Mineral Point would rise to the top of those numbers.  Look up your top teams and lets see who has had the most in the last 3 years.  I think there are some teams that may surprise you.

Street Glide

I think Ellsworth has had 21 State qualifiers in the last 3 years.

brotherofagoodwrestler

Apple Valley, Mn. has had 40 qualify out of a possible 42 in AAA in the last 3 years. Now 4 years ago they were SLACKERS they only sent 12!

NWIS1

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: NWIS1 on February 05, 2014, 07:30:07 AM
I think LC sent 48
In 3 years? Only possible 42  :D. I think it is in the upper 20s maybe 30s. Have had impressive run through that section.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

shouldvewrestled

Lux-Casco had 22 in the last 3 years. 6 last year, 9 in 2012, and 7 in 2011. Nice run for them.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Quote from: brotherofagoodwrestler on February 05, 2014, 04:20:14 AM
      Apple Valley, Mn. has had 40 qualify out of a possible 42 in AAA in the last 3 years. Now 4 years ago they were SLACKERS they only sent 12!

What ever, totally different playing field there.

Big House

littleguy301

I buy a ticket and havent been removed from going to madison, so the littleguys team is 1 ;D

Didnt LC back in 04 send the entire team and had all but one place?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet