WI INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS Update: #7 (1-29-2014)

Started by TomM, January 29, 2014, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Innercircle

Stephenson from Sturgeon Bay was at 170 last weekend (#1 @ 182 DII)

spoonerwrestling

Thank you for taking the time to do the Previous Week's Rank.  I know there was discussion on here requesting it and wanted to let you know it was a cool feature.  (Thought my eyes were showing double vision at first though!)

LTD

The previous ranking is great but it also makes it easier for us to ponder ranking decisions.   :D

For example, for 126 I thought it was interesting that Wiese from Lomira stayed at 9 in D3 despite getting MD against him by both Josh Hickey and Gabe Braam at last weekend's TKO.  In fact, Hickey moved from 15 to HM after going 5-0 and taking first place.  Drew Kress lost to Mudlaff and maintained his ranking in D1. 

Not asking for an explanation or even a change. Just providing some information for consideration in next week's ranking.  Like so many here I really appreciate the time the ranking group invests and I'm sure it is near impossible to get everything exactly right with so many factors to consider.

miltonfan#1

Gohlke 132 milton HM in crossface but not here?
I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

DarkKnight

when's the next rankings?? I thought they come out every week Wednesday... I guess I'm wrong. It's okay, I was just looking forward to seeing any changes.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

chuckref

Big House