Watertown Wrestling Tournament has Special guest NCAA Champion Max Askren

Started by WTTN WRESTLING, January 19, 2014, 11:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTTN WRESTLING

4th annual Watertown Youth wrestling tournament will be on February 2nd.  Max Askren will also be there.  It is Superbowl Sunday and last year we got out by 2:30pm.  That will be plenty of time to see the Seahawks win the Superbowl.  First place will receive a pewterbobblehead and medals for 2nd-4th.  Limit of 400 (same number as last year).  Hope to see you there.

http://www.wiwrestling.com/2014/events/1314cfeb.htm#1314WatertownUSDFeb2_2014_

TomM

You must have typed incorrectly.. That would hopefully be the Bronco's winning the Superbowl over either Seattle or SF.  Lesser of the evils would be Seattle IMO... but I would rather see Seattle make the Superbowl than SF.
Don't enjoy watching Carroll or Harbaugh antics.  Still can't stand Elway for defeating Packers in SB... but don't mind John Fox of Denver and I like Peyton Manning.
On a side note, I sure hope Manning can get someone to take his shift at Papa John's so he can play in the Superbowl in two weeks.  Maybe Eli will sub for Peyton that day.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigoil

Quote from: TomM on January 19, 2014, 07:02:12 PM
You must have typed incorrectly.. That would hopefully be the Bronco's winning the Superbowl over either Seattle or SF.  Lesser of the evils would be Seattle IMO... but I would rather see Seattle make the Superbowl than SF.
Don't enjoy watching Carroll or Harbaugh antics.  Still can't stand Elway for defeating Packers in SB... but don't mind John Fox of Denver and I like Peyton Manning.
On a side note, I sure hope Manning can get someone to take his shift at Papa John's so he can play in the Superbowl in two weeks.  Maybe Eli will sub for Peyton that day.

My exact same feelings, add in NE and this weekend was ugly to watch/cheer.

WTTN WRESTLING

This year Pre-K and K will NOT be "no tears".(I've gotten a few calls asking)