Forum Glitch?

Started by Todd, January 16, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

Ever since the change when I leave the site and come back to click on ready new articles, I get an empty box but if I click view replies, they are there.  I manually have to go and fish through posts to find new posts.  Anyone know why it is acting like I have no new posts when I return to the forum?
"This page intentionally left blank".

imnofish

I've been noticing the same thing, recently.   :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

TomM

I had the same issues immediately after the updating of the software and have seen most of it end. I did clear my cache etc in all browsers... It has been good ever since.  I use three browsers at different times and all seem ok.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

Once I cleaned my cache; it was clean.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigoil

I no longer have an option to click  view new posts since your last visit or view replies to your posts.

Gone, disappeared. I will reboot my phone maybe that will work but pretty sure it wasn't on my computer as well.

smitty71

I had the same problem until I (re)found the small + sign to the right of the date/time on the upper right side of the page.  Once I clicked this, it gave me a couple options, one of which was to view new posts.
What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever!

bigoil

Quote from: smitty71 on January 22, 2014, 09:56:58 PM
I had the same problem until I (re)found the small + sign to the right of the date/time on the upper right side of the page.  Once I clicked this, it gave me a couple options, one of which was to view new posts.

You are hired as the technology wizard!