Pulaski Invitational

Started by Scooter67, January 13, 2014, 11:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkKnight

yea, a lot of coaches were upset.... understandably, calls could have been made either way... matter of opinion...

A rematch Of OF's Krueger and LC's Woracheck will be one to watch, as that went into overtime and Krueger questionably won.

Big House

Quote from: DarkKnight on February 04, 2014, 12:20:43 PM
yea, a lot of coaches were upset.... understandably, calls could have been made either way... matter of opinion...

A rematch Of OF's Krueger and LC's Woracheck will be one to watch, as that went into overtime and Krueger questionably won.

You win ... or you don't win ...
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

DarkKnight

true True Big House....I think they might have more one ...or 2... rematches. the LC coach was ticked....I could see why, but it  was the ref's call, and it was a tough call.  I agreed with the call... but LC nation didn't. I see why, but still.... let's see if he can win it when it counts for more.

cooch

Quote from: DarkKnight on February 04, 2014, 12:34:53 PM
true True Big House....I think they might have more one ...or 2... rematches. the LC coach was ticked....I could see why, but it  was the ref's call, and it was a tough call.  I agreed with the call... but LC nation didn't. I see why, but still.... let's see if he can win it when it counts for more.

What?  :o :o Can't believe the LC coach was ticked about a call that didn't go his way! 

Be Unbeatable. Someone may score more points than you, but hold your head high, know you gave your all and go back to work.  That is being unbeatable.

padre

Quote from: Big House on February 04, 2014, 12:30:37 PM
Quote from: DarkKnight on February 04, 2014, 12:20:43 PM

You win ... or you don't win ...

Kids may not be at the same weight come regionals.  Engelbert will be a huge factor in that mix also.  Not sure where any are wrestling for sure though except Worachek.

138 will also be a great weight class with some of the states best.

152...Sparby, Potrykus, Bennot, Blemke, Donati and whoever else joins the cast.

No easy weight classes in those middle weights that is for sure and anyone can beat anyone on a given day given the talent.