Boy vs SVE

Started by FinalWord, January 13, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinalWord

When and where is the dual?
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

The Last Ride

Jan 16th 2014

7:00pm  Wrestling: Varsity Match  vs. Spring Valley/Elmwood @ Boyceville High School - Gymatorium 

I watched Hudson and Boyceville dual last Sat. I will take SVE in this one. Sould be a good dual. Can't wait for the BRC/Dunn St. Croix tourney.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

FinalWord

Thanks. I agree with your assessment. SVE outplaced Boy at NB 9 to 5 but there are some close matches that could go either way.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

standup

I believe Boyceville is dinged up a bit right now. I would still go with SVE this year, but too bad Boyceville can't offer their full lineup for a great dual.They don't go down easy.

NWIS1

If they get Lake back that could make the difference.

wrestlersgrind

The way SVE is looking this year is telling everyone that SVE will win it. They have been looking strong from the Ellsworth Tourney to the Dells Duals. SVE is stronger in most of the weights which could make the difference because so far, Boy. isn't looking so strong in the upper weights. I agree with you that Boy. could use Lake back but I don't think that will make the difference.

5799gb

Anyone with a guess on there 2016 match up. Most exciting dual in this part
of the state. I've heard they both may be missing parts
of there starting lineups.

5799gb

It seems the last few years bville is banged up in the middle of the year and running on all cylinders at tournament time. I hope they are able to make it a competive dual.

5799gb

Great dual, congrats sve

guillotine

beastmode

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.
Steve Prefontaine