Week 6

Started by padre, January 13, 2014, 12:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

padre

W-B at Bonduel- Some excellent match-ups(113, 120, 126, 160, 170) and a few other decent matches.  Chargers a bit too strong this year.

Shiocton at A-B/Pacelli- Unless Gunderson bumps to 220 there won't be much for big match-ups and Shiocton should run away with dual.

Tri-County at Amherst- Numbers-wise it most likely will go very quickly but Amherst has some decent wrestlers that will help the team prevail.

Manawa at Menominee- early in the season MI would have been the pick but some issues may hurt them here.  Decent match-up at 220 and 285 but I think the way it stands Manawa will win a close one.

Rosholt at Wega- With Rosholt continuing to improve and nearly having a full team they should prevail.

Getting down to the nitty gritty here as we are nearing the conference tournament.  Hopefully teams can get everything together for their post-season.

PopDaBubble

Amherst vs Tri County match may go quickly but it'll still have more actual wrestling time than the WB/TC dual did  :) 

padre

Quote from: PopDaBubble on January 14, 2014, 08:05:04 PM
Amherst vs Tri County match may go quickly but it'll still have more actual wrestling time than the WB/TC dual did  :) 

I would agree with that.  Two injury times helped the dual go over the 15 minute mark. ;)

Wrestlologist

Weyauwega-Fremont 55.  Rosholt 21.  W-F forfeited two weights.  Rosholt forfeited one weight.  Outside forfeits, Rosholt scored 9 points.  Good night for W-F.  Moved some kids up from JV.
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.

padre

Quote from: Wrestlologist on January 16, 2014, 09:15:17 PM
Weyauwega-Fremont 55.  Rosholt 21.  W-F forfeited two weights.  Rosholt forfeited one weight.  Outside forfeits, Rosholt scored 9 points.  Good night for W-F.  Moved some kids up from JV.

Good night for W-F.  Think it was 54-13 W-B....Bonduel won 3 of the real five close matches....they always come to wrestle hard and congrats to those that made the Bonduel Hall of Fame.  Please tell me when the Duhm brothers make it(if they haven't)....those dudes were some tough wrestlers.

Willie

Menominee Indian over Manawa 45-24 not much for close matches other then Winker getting tested winning 8-6.
Shiocton over ab/PAC 45-12. I believe shiocton pinned every match but 220 Gunderson bumped and won 4-1 over lawlis. Shiocton did not have little Gunderson or Gomm in their line up?

Wrestlologist

W-F 55, Berlin 15.  Berlin is a young team, mostly Freshmen and Sophomores.  Two wins by forfeit and one win by decision totaled the 15 points.
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.