DISH Network

Started by imnofish, April 30, 2016, 01:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Just got this set up at my campsite, since I have virtually NO tv reception without it.  Anyone here used this service?  How has your experience been?  Also wondering about the $8/mo. maintenance plan...   worth it, or not? 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

TomM

hahahaha... TV at your campsite? (had to chuckle... )
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Quote from: TomM on April 30, 2016, 02:45:12 PM
hahahaha... TV at your campsite? (had to chuckle... )

I finally retired from my second career, so we will be living up there pretty much full time for the next 5 months.  My wife is fine with that, but on the condition that we finally get some tv reception. :P Seems like a good trade-off, although I haven't really missed tv in the past.  Oh well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...    if he wants more camping and fishing time.  Happy wife; happy life!  ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!