2013 Midlands Pre-seeds

Started by Manty77, December 23, 2013, 08:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rv84

Nazar is seeded ot 165 . Seth Liegel beat him a few weeks ago. Is Seth wrestling at Midlands.. I  already got my tickets , SECT 104 FRONT ROW !

dad 2 5

i think they can have two RS and I know Robinson is one of them. Is Seth the other?

ankle pick

Is Lubeck healthy?  I thought he might get the other ticket.

TLV

God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

harley

Quote from: TLV on December 25, 2013, 02:29:56 PM
No JT?

He has a 10-7 record at this point hard to give him a pre-seed, with that said he deserves one more then the 12th seed Ryan Fillingame but o-well

leg turk

So, does anyone know what time wrestling starts on Sunday, & is anyone doing live updates, streaming,etc..?

Spartan

Weigh ins are at 7. So wrestling starts at 9:30 per my contract  Best way to get updates are to attend.

badgerjohn

http://www.nusports.com/sports/m-wrestl/sched/nw-m-wrestl-sched.html

12/29/13   51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session I   Evanston, Ill.   9:30 a.m. CT

51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session II   Evanston, Ill.   7:00 p.m. CT

12/30/13   51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session III   Evanston, Ill.   12:00 p.m. CT

51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session IV - 1st, 3rd, 5th Place Matches TV   Evanston, Ill.   8:00
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

TomM

Quote from: badgerjohn on December 26, 2013, 02:54:16 PM

http://www.nusports.com/sports/m-wrestl/sched/nw-m-wrestl-sched.html

12/29/13   51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session I   Evanston, Ill.   9:30 a.m. CT

51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session II   Evanston, Ill.   7:00 p.m. CT

12/30/13   51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session III   Evanston, Ill.   12:00 p.m. CT

51st Ken Kraft Midlands Championships - Session IV - 1st, 3rd, 5th Place Matches TV   Evanston, Ill.   8:00

HEY... Thanks .. So... they have the internetz on computers now!  Cool! 8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

aarons23

I see this us only a two hour drive for me.  If the boys and I came for finals, would tickets be easily gotten?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

sadpanda

Quote from: aarons23 on December 26, 2013, 06:58:50 PM
I see this us only a two hour drive for me.  If the boys and I came for finals, would tickets be easily gotten?

You can buy tickets for any session at the door. Not a bad seat in the Welsh-Ryan Arena! I predict Bucky,NW and Illini will be battling for 2nd place in what will be a great tournament! See you there WI fans!
no bat-dads please

badgerjohn

Quote from: sadpanda on December 26, 2013, 07:25:42 PM
Quote from: aarons23 on December 26, 2013, 06:58:50 PM

You can buy tickets for any session at the door. Not a bad seat in the Welsh-Ryan Arena! I predict Bucky,NW and Illini will be battling for 2nd place in what will be a great tournament! See you there WI fans!

And they pull out more (all) bleachers for the finals since they are down to only 3 mats, as compared to 8 mats for the first day.
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

Spartan

Tom.

I believe they still use Kriders  program so it is not on the internet.  Hopefully they will switch to track sometime soon.  Badger john we do not know how they are going to set up the mats this year to comply with the 5 foot safety area around all edges of the mat.  It will be interesting to see how they set this up. They might have to put two mats in the back gym area where we do weigh inns

hammen

I haven't decided if I am going on Sunday or not yet (Packers, obviously important), but I will be there all day on Monday for sure. I definitely want to make it on Sunday. When I am there, if there is interest I can dust off the old twitter account and post badger match updates via twitter.

OptimusPrime

Anyone know how much tickets cost?
At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!