7th & 8th grade studs?

Started by missinghome, December 22, 2013, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missinghome

I know some of you really follow youth wrestling, so who are the wrestlers on your "to watch list" for this year?

handsandtoes

padre

Stratford has plenty of them...take your pick.

walkd

I am surprised this is starting already.  There are a lot of studs in this age group.  I agree Stratford has one heck of a group, Jeremy Schoenherr, AJ Schoenfuss to name a couple.  Here are some other obvious ones: Drew Scharenbrock, Abe Sell; I could go on.  It should be quite a list when it's all said and done.

foose4

We should also add Logan Walker to the list.  This is the year to break thru and grab that championship.
"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."
Zig Ziglar

AmerysFinest

my4sons

Everest has: the Trotzer twins, Aiden Dupont, and Thomas Severson. State champ, runner up, 6th place, state qualifier (In no particular order and not too shabby).

Wow, Stratford is as good advertised.  We were at the Wausau West MS Tournament last Saturday and Statford has multiple studs.  The one that stood out to me was the Drexler kid at about 85 pounds.  Another team that caught my eye was Rhinelander - they have some nice kids coming up - then I realized that some of the good kids were Rhinelander and the rest were Coleman - same exact singlets.  Coleman has some really solid MS kids - lightweights and bigger kids.  I am guessing that Stratford and Coleman will be battling at team sectional for years to come. 

padre

Quote from: 14484 on January 23, 2014, 02:10:56 PM
Wow, Stratford is as good advertised.  We were at the Wausau West MS Tournament last Saturday and Statford has multiple studs.  The one that stood out to me was the Drexler kid at about 85 pounds.  Another team that caught my eye was Rhinelander - they have some nice kids coming up - then I realized that some of the good kids were Rhinelander and the rest were Coleman - same exact singlets.  Coleman has some really solid MS kids - lightweights and bigger kids.  I am guessing that Stratford and Coleman will be battling at team sectional for years to come. 

No doubt.  Coleman and Stratford have huge numbers coming up.  Lots of good kids will not be in the starting line-up for these teams in the next decade.  A lot will depend on what team can spread out the best.

Stratford was in the west sectional for a long time so I suppose it is possible they could head back there if some other teams drop to D3.