Wisconsin Wrestling Online 13-14 Rankings #2 Team and Individual (12-18-13)

Started by TomM, December 18, 2013, 09:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter67

I believe against Stoughton they were only missing 2 state qualifiers.  126 and 152,  they also had their 106 & 113 out .  I didn't get a chance to make the Neenah Duals but my understanding is it was tied at 27 with 2 matches to go.  I also don't know if Stoughton was at full strength either.  I do think the outcome may have been different.   My point is I think there a quite a few teams that might not be running at full strength.  If Pulaski does get healthy I think that the last FRCC match of the year against Bayport could be a close one.  I'm not saying Pulaski will win but they will give them a run for their money!

Kjohnson

Went back and looked at my old post of "my 152 lb rankings"  All the wrestlers I listed were ranked on the wiwrestling list. Just at different weights. I got the 152 lb number 1 ranking the same and one other was HM (2 out of 12 were at 152)

3 were ranked at 145
2 at 160
4 at 170
1 at 182

Picked the correct wrestlers, just wasn't even close to their correct weights.

ElectricGuy

Scooter, as the Marshfield paper should, you should probably check your sources the score was never 27-27.

Stoughton beat Pulaski 41-25,  and I believe that may have been the dual where Stoughton forfeited 152 because of an injury, also just a FYI are all those weights you mentioned are their strenght areas, in wrestled matches that day those weights went 17-0 

So not quite sure where you going to get that 15 points from.  I can understand if you weren't there, but thought you should hear a accurate representation of the meet.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

maggie

ha Hand, as long as you like breaking things down, tell us all how many Milton wrestling starters weren't wrestling that night... ;) save your time, I'll do it for ya, Milton was also were missing 2 starters just as Holman was and also Forfeited 220 and had a 171 lb SO wrestling up to 195....so my reasoning for asking... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Hand Control

Quote from: maggie on December 21, 2013, 01:02:48 PM
ha Hand, as long as you like breaking things down, tell us all how many Milton wrestling starters weren't wrestling that night... ;) save your time, I'll do it for ya, Milton was also were missing 2 starters just as Holman was and also Forfeited 220 and had a 171 lb SO wrestling up to 195....so my reasoning for asking... ;)
Maggie    I believe it's time to move on that tourney was sooooo last week. Milton is a great young team and injoy watching those young wrestlers develop and get better through the years. Best of luck to them the rest of the year.
P.S. do me a personal favor and at least get the spelling right it's HOLMEN ,I believe our youth have at least earned that much. :-X

Willie

As far as individual goes Austin Riehl Shiocton needs to be ranked. Took fourth last year and is undefeated this year at 145. Must have been missed.

Houndhead

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Quack

Quote from: Hand Control on December 21, 2013, 04:29:42 PM
Quote from: maggie on December 21, 2013, 01:02:48 PM
Maggie    I believe it's time to move on that tourney was sooooo last week. Milton is a great young team and injoy watching those young wrestlers develop and get better through the years. Best of luck to them the rest of the year.
P.S. do me a personal favor and at least get the spelling right it's HOLMEN ,I believe our youth have at least earned that much. :-X

Funny, you should correct his spelling when enjoy is spelt with and "e" not and "i".
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

Quack

Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock