and on the ninth day

Started by TomM, December 18, 2013, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Awesome video!  I hope they get adopted into the same home.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

After that video, I'm guessing they could sell them as a package deal. No Miley, no Frankie...No Frankie, no Miley.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on December 31, 2013, 01:13:08 PM
After that video, I'm guessing they could sell them as a package deal. No Miley, no Frankie...No Frankie, no Miley.

If we didn't already have 3 pets, I'd consider it.  Look like a couple of sweet dogs. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

Best kind of dogs. Little sense of humility. The turd laying by my feet was spoiled since puppyhood. My last one was a rescue that looked a little better than Miley; but not a whole bunch. Best friend ya ever had.

This and the video of the military people coming home to their dogs was another tear jerker.

DrSnide

Quote from: bigG on December 31, 2013, 01:38:24 PM
Best kind of dogs. Little sense of humility. The turd laying by my feet was spoiled since puppyhood. My last one was a rescue that looked a little better than Miley; but not a whole bunch. Best friend ya ever had.

This and the video of the military people coming home to their dogs was another tear jerker.

That always gets me also - on the other hand my Golden Retreiver reacts the same way when I come back from checking the mail.  Real needy/dependent guy I got there.  :P
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigG

I think, no matter how long you're away, your dog just likes to see you come home. I love to see him when I come home. Gotta have the minute ritual of running in circles, nosin' your hand. I don't get tired of being loved.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

These pooches sure clean up well.

littleguy301

I adopat ed my old guy 12 years ago this March. He has such a need to make sure everyone is safe and he just plain and simple wants to be around people and getting approval.

The puppy we got at 8 weeks is a lover but he doesnt have the same approval need from us. Maybe he will learn but there is something to be said about a dog that finally gets a home after bouncing around.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Sounds like he gets all he needs at the LG crib.  :)

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on January 01, 2014, 08:01:39 PM

Thanks and they do get the love.

The old guy dog house is basically the walk in closet. He has a floor vent for those cold days and the warm days. Plus he knows both the wife and I will give him some love at some point of the day ;D

Does anyone else have dogs with a complete love of heat/cold vents? Man we have those deflectors on the ones by the window and both dogs stick their noses in those and just sleep away ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

If the sun shines through a window or a french door on a carpeted floor, my dog will be there, to lay and snore.

TomM

My girl doesn't like a lot of heat very much... no matter the weather.  Pants at a degree increase.  Doesn't care to do too much walking in real heat.  On the other hand, cold out and she's all ears and tales...
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 03, 2014, 07:41:47 AM
Quote from: bigG on January 01, 2014, 08:01:39 PM

Thanks and they do get the love.

The old guy dog house is basically the walk in closet. He has a floor vent for those cold days and the warm days. Plus he knows both the wife and I will give him some love at some point of the day ;D

Does anyone else have dogs with a complete love of heat/cold vents? Man we have those deflectors on the ones by the window and both dogs stick their noses in those and just sleep away ;D

We have a cat that plays that game.  Our dog would rather sit on your lap or glue herself to your hip, covered by a blanket.