Week 3

Started by padre, December 16, 2013, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

padre

Week 3

W-B at Tri-County- Lots of youth at Tri-County will likely struggle against experienced W-B

Manawa at Amherst- I think goes Manawas way due to more lighter weights

Bonduel at Rosholt- Rosholt has shown some big signs of improvement, but Bonduel has a little too much experience

Menoninee at Shiocton- Best dual of the week...numbers will help MI and Shiocton will be looking to get lots of bonus points to make up for it...too close to tell

Weekend Tournaments

Shiocton at Wickersheim(Beaver Dam)

Wega at Willerd Schmidt(Green Bay)

Bonduel, W-B at Shawano Classic

Rosholt, Amherst at Tomahawk Tournament

Manawa at Badger State(Madison)

Victimizer

Menominee 34   Chefs  42
Maybe  I'll crush your windpipe!!

padre

Quote from: Victimizer on December 19, 2013, 08:24:30 PM
Menominee 34   Chefs  42

Thanks.  Good to see you're still around....nice to have relation on the team.  ;D

Shiocton 42               Menominee 34

Witt-Birn  84             Tri-County 0

Bonduel  54              Rosholt   6

tarzan

Wega over Pacelli/A-B  50 to 18

blacknblue

Manawa 39-amherst 24
You can drill and waste your time or you can drill and get better. Either way we're going to drill! - D.G.

GO BLUE!!

padre

Week 3 went about as planned.  A good meet between Shiocton and Menominee gives Shiocton the inside track to the top three in the conference and makes the showdown with Bonduel a good one.

Weekend tournaments
Wittenberg-Birnamwood- 1st at Shawano Classic.  Very exciting tournament with it going down to the last match of the day and our heavy got a pin to lock the meet over Coleman. The team at this point looks good but needs to stay healthy to make a big post-season run.

Bonduel- 3rd at Shawano Classic.  I don't know if it's in the water there but Bonduel teams never give up and their wrestlers never seem like they feel outmatched even if on paper they seem the big underdog.  The dual beween W-B and Bonduel will offer some excellent matches for the fans(113,120,126,160,170) and will be well worth the price of admission.  Team depth at a few weights is the difference at this point.

Shiocton- 3rd at Wickersham.  Some excellent individual placings and a solid weekend.

Wega- 15th place at Willard Schmidt.  10 wrestlers Thursday and 3 on Saturday makes for a hard time placing well at tournaments...hopefully just a short-term thing.  

Amherst- 13th at Tomahawk.  Numbers killing them.

Rosholt- 11th at Tomahawk.  I see an inexperienced team that is really gutting it out.  The kids keep coming back and battling every week which is great to see.

Almond-Bancroft/Pacelli- 10th at Battle on the Fox.  Like originally posted they are tough at the top 2 weights and inexperiencd the rest of the way through.  Good showings week in and week out at 220 and 285.

Manawa- 14th at Badger State.  Griffin must still be out with injury which takes away quite a few points and Johnson continues to wrestle well.  

cherrypoint119

Where are all the Conference teams wrestling this weekend?