this weeks duals 12/5

Started by littleguy301, December 02, 2013, 06:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I havent looked to see where every one is going to be so please type them in.

BW is at Durand.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

NWIS

Pre at NR, NR 10-4 Did not see Schmidt for NR on 7%
Som at Ells, Ells 9-5 Ells has 3 starters out?? Sr. Lantz,and both Kemmerers
Osc at Am, Am 12-2 13-1 14-0?? One off AM bigger guys will not make the team from last year
BW at Dur, BW 9-5 BW could win 12-2

Big House

Quote from: NWIS on December 02, 2013, 09:53:55 AM
Ells has 3 starters out?? Sr. Lantz,and both Kemmerers

I heard they're out for grades ... they can't pass Fester's strict grading scale.  Hopefully they all got big bucks this season so they can start wrestling.  Deer hunting is part of Fester's common core standards.
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Ellsworth over Somerset...... Even if Ellsworth has 3 starters out I think they win 11 matches.
BW over Durand..................BW has just too much for Durand. My guess 10/4 BW.
NR over Prescott..................NR strong throughout their lineup for Prescott.  10/4, 11/3.
Amery over Osceola..............Amery solid at all weights that match against Osceola.  12/2, 13/1

First meet of the year.  Always a exciting time for the kids to get the season started.  Good luck to everyone.

mbcguy

I get my injury reports from Fester.  I have not heard of any starters out yet.  I don't think anyone would tell Fester they were too hurt to wrestle. ;D

wrestlingshoes

NR over Prescott 11-3
Amery Over OHS 12-2
ELL over SHS 11-3
DHS over Baldwin 8-6

Ellsworth as always a Powerhouse
Amery strong last year and getting stronger
Somerset new coaches always has some good wrestlers
OHS not sure but seems to always have a couple good ones
New Richmond good numbers some solid wrestlers....and have Z. Weyer and G. Flandrick helping there.
Durand....Adler and after that not sure
Baldwin not sure either

This is not the order I think they will finish just some comments

littleguy301

NR over Prescott but I am still not sure what Prescott has but they do have some talent so I feel they will win a few. So NR has another BW grad helping out another school, man cannt weight for the dual to boo him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just kidding, Zac is a good kid and good for him!

Amery over Osceola and could be big because it looks that Amery is solid where Osceola is solid. Though I say Osceola suprises at a couple of weights. Hey, Osceola has some good coaches that are fun to hang with ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ellsworth over Somerset and I believe this one will be big also though Somerset has some good ones in the line up. By the way, who is the new coach up there shoes? Filling those "shoes" is a big job!

BW over Durand and I think it could be big but I am such a homer I can also be blinded by the scarlet and silver color glasses I where.

uncle Fester

preseason injury report...things look mighty dim in downtown festerville...had a rash of bumps and bruises at the training facility...osha may shut it down...the kemmerer boys got buried in a grain bin and are recovering from lung fungus...told them to stay out of the moldy bin....the lantz boys started fighting climbing the silo fell quite a chunk...however recovery looks good according to my medical staff...
we didnt come here for a picnic

wrestlingshoes

Littleguy...Trent L is coaching Somerset this year from what I have heard it's going well. I have only stopped in twice once they get in there grove and get settled in I will be around. Enjoyed a full rifle season for the first time in years. Good luck to all the teams and stay healthy!!

Big House

Quote from: wrestlingshoes on December 03, 2013, 07:35:40 PM
Littleguy...Trent L is coaching Somerset this year from what I have heard it's going well. I have only stopped in twice once they get in there grove and get settled in I will be around. Enjoyed a full rifle season for the first time in years. Good luck to all the teams and stay healthy!!

Battle of the rookie coaches!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

henry33

How did Amery do tonight?  I live in Minnesota and was not able to make it to the match.

Street Glide

Quote from: henry33 on December 05, 2013, 09:37:04 PM
How did Amery do tonight?  I live in Minnesota and was not able to make it to the match.

Amery won 50- 20 something like that.  Osceola had some nice matches.  I think they forfeited at 113 and 126.  Amery had a little different lineup and looks like they have a lot of depth.  Both teams had some nice matches, but Amery was just to strong up and down the whole lineup.  When Amery gets everyone at their weights they do look solid throughout.

littleguy301

I was looking through the scarlet and silver glasses before, Durand over BW 38-29 or something like that.

Both teams filled out 13 weight classes, with Durand forfeit at 106 and BW at 126.

Durand had around 20 kids sitting in bench area. That is awesome for Durand, glad to see it.

How did everyone else do?

aarons23

Why wasn't Jens in the Ellsworth line up tonight?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

littleguy301

Quote from: aarons23 on December 05, 2013, 11:34:57 PM
Why wasn't Jens in the Ellsworth line up tonight?

Injuried at the FESTER campus training ;)

I believe others in the lineup had a situation with a moldy grain bin.