December

Started by CLC FAN, December 01, 2013, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

So here's what I was able to find of the various teams' events this December.  Please add if you know anything else

12/3   RL @ Wrightstown  RL wins 30-31

12/5   Oo @ Oshkosh Lourdes  (postponed)

12/7   CG @ Lomira Dual Tournament   CG 3rd  3-2 in duals
        EL @ Little Chute Tournament  EL 6th
        Oz @ Watertown Scramble   Oz 3rd
        RL @ Janesville Dual Tournament  RL 1st  4-0 in duals

12/10  Johnson Creek @ RL   RL wins 48-25

12/12  Kewaskum @ Oo       Oo wins 48-36
         Milw Riverside @ Oz    Oz wins 47-20

12/14  CG @ Wabeno Tournament.  results?
        EL @ Horicon Tournament.  results?
        Oo @ Winnebago Lutheran Tournament. Oo takes 1st
        Oz  @ Sheboygan Falls Tournament. Oz goes 2-2 in duals

12/17  RL @ CG          RL wins 74-0

12/19  Oo @ EL. Oo wins 57-21

12/21  EL @ Elkhart Lake Tournament. ?
        CG @ Kewaunee Invite CG takes 5th
        Oo @ Oostburg Invite Oo takes 1st
        Oz @ Green Bay Preble Tournament  Oz takes 3rd
        RL @ Marty Loy Invite (Fond du Lac). RL takes 2nd

12/27-12/28  CG & Oz @ Mid-States (UW-Whitewater)  Oz 7th, CG 27th
                  RL @ On the Water (UW-Oshkosh)  RL takes 3rd

crossface

EL's December schedule looks correct.  They will be in Wrightstown Tuesday night watching the RL/Wrightstown dual.  EL will see Wrightstown 12/7 and will  face RL quite a few times between now and the State Tournament.  Good luck to RL Tuesday. We are confident you will represent yourself and the conference well.

Gutwrench

hasbeen

Cedar Grove is also at Wabeno Tourney Dec 14.

CLC FAN

Ozaukee looked really impressive at Watertown.  Kraus, Large, and Beckmann all took 1st, Hughes and Gottsacker took 2nd.  Nearly full lineup with lots of guys scoring team points.  They also finished ahead of Mineral Point which is a huge deal!

CLC FAN

Random Lake overmatched the competition at Janesville, going 35-4 in wrestled matches.

Elkhart it seems had a good day.  Bonebrake beat (pinned) Josh Verbetten from Wrightstown in the championship match and lots of other EL kids finished 3rd, 4th or 5th. 

Anyone details on how CG looked at Lomira?  Also a scouting report on Lomira would be good... Ozaukee sees them at Regionals and we will all see them at Sectionals.

CLC FAN

Just a plug for the dual at Random Lake tonight.  Johnson Creek brings in 4 state qualifiers, 2 of whom placed last year.  When you combine that with Random Lake's 8 returners with state experience, 5 of whom have hardware... you are bound to get some interesting matchups. 

warriordad

Ozaukee beats Milwaukee Riverside/ Shorewood tonight 47-20. Some good matches . Riverside had to many forfeits but actually edged Ozaukee in matches wrestled 5 to 4 .

CLC FAN

Congrats to Oostburg's Coach Rogers for earning his 300th dual victory against Kewaskum last night.  Score was 48-36 I believe.  People see the dual meet wins but what impresses me more is coaching that many seasons, that many nights of practice, and always putting a good team on the mat.  We'll done coach!

Gutwrench

Quote from: CLC FAN on December 13, 2013, 05:35:38 AM
Congrats to Oostburg's Coach Rogers for earning his 300th dual victory against Kewaskum last night.  Score was 48-36 I believe.  People see the dual meet wins but what impresses me more is coaching that many seasons, that many nights of practice, and always putting a good team on the mat.  We'll done coach!

Impressive to say the least.  Congrats Steve!

Ghetto

300 wins is crazy impressive. At the rate I am going, I'll get there when I'm 117 years old. Congratulations to coach Rogers.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

CLC FAN

Quote from: Ghetto on December 13, 2013, 10:59:14 AM
300 wins is crazy impressive. At the rate I am going, I'll get there when I'm 117 years old.

Nothing but dual tourneys for WFB from here out!?!?

CLC FAN

Oostburg looked good at the Viking invite yesterday.  It looks like they changed that to a scramble format... Or maybe it always was and I just didn't know it.  Loo mans, Katzer, Ebeling, and Hackel all took first.  Burmesch and Blok took second.

For Ozaukee, I see they were without Krause and Gottsacker.  Any info?

warriordad

Chase Kraus was sick and has missed a bit of school . Colton Kraus sat out due to Dr. orders , and should be back soon . Gottsacker should be back for next weekend .

hasbeen

Cedar Grove finished 7th at the 18 team Wabeno Rebel Invite.  Abel(106) and Isaac(120) Brockman both finished 2nd.