Finally the littleguy has come back to the forum, fulltime!

Started by littleguy301, November 25, 2013, 07:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Got my walking papers last Thursday and now it is time to catch up with some naps and the dogs ;D

Not sure about some but knowing your not going to have to go into work for some time is quite a refreshing feeling. Though my LG list to do is still pretty big but I will get to that latter ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

What?  I thought you already were on here full time.  Doesn't Tom have you on the payroll?   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on November 25, 2013, 10:56:23 AM
What?  I thought you already were on here full time.  Doesn't Tom have you on the payroll?   ;D

Well I kind of am on full time with OUT being on the payroll ;D

Now I can post, take a nap and then get up and post at lunch time. Now on to the littleguys to do list ;D

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 25, 2013, 12:03:18 PM
Quote from: imnofish on November 25, 2013, 10:56:23 AM

Well I kind of am on full time with OUT being on the payroll ;D

Now I can post, take a nap and then get up and post at lunch time. Now on to the littleguys to do list ;D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!