middle school opens for home schoolers

Started by dad 2 5, November 15, 2013, 02:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

I am wondering if any one knows of middle school open that I can get my son into. We home school and our district refuses to allow even middle school participation so I am looking for opens or other opportunities to get him on the mat. He will club wrestle so he will get some wrestling but looking for a little more.
Anyone help or suggestions?

Thanks,

ecnorth

Eau Claire north december15. See tournaments. Register on trackwrestling

dad 2 5

nutman

Tons of opportunities listed right here on the site:  http://www.wiwrestling.com/2014/events/indexeventsC.htm

Also, Wisconsin is fortunate to have a plethora of clubs not affiliated with the school that will provide instruction and partners for reasonable costs.  Hope this helps.

dad 2 5

thanks Nutman. We are in a club and get some wrestling in during that season but I am hoping to get the little guy some mat time in the middle school setting. I have heard there could be opportunities for us in IL but am hoping to stay in WI.

HMsDad

Here are two that our Middle School went to last season and will this season.They are Trackwrestling event so I would think with an email to the tourney director you could get in.Both are on a Friday...hope this helps...

Menomonie Middle School
ldlarrieu@yahoo.com

Stone Invite
Arcadia High School
756 Raider Drive
Arcadia, WI 54612
poppier@arcadia.k12.wi.us