Re: Wrestle Off's

Started by DocWrestling, October 21, 2013, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

Where does York fit in there?  What weight is he going at?
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

cubfan

Would be going 149, but is a little dinged up.

copeletti

a little dinged up? really?

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: cubfan on October 21, 2013, 01:39:42 PM
With wrestle off's less than two weeks away, what will the match ups look like??? 

Hwt. Medberry vs. Tobin
165 Cox vs. Cousins
184 Hein vs Veling
157 Zeke vs. Yde
125 Taylor vs. Cavallaris
197 McCall vs. Robertson
149 Ruschell vs. Lubeck
174 Liegel vs Iczkowski
141 Thielke vs. Glenn
133 Graff vs. Crone

only toss ups looks like 149, 165 and 174 as I think every other weight has a heavy favorite. Nothing against Ruschell but I will be pulling for Lubeck :)
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

cubfan

I agree 149 is going to be a great match whoever they throw out there.  I really am unsure of who will be wrestling where come next Friday night.  Was just going on where they wrestled last year and a few other bits of info.

Just thought this would be a great way to get some discussion brewing about the Badger's rather than reading all of the Scott Walker and Ins. forums.   ;D

badgerjohn

I don't think Ryan Taylor will be ready to go for several weeks, but then I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn either  ;)
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

ankle pick

What's wrong with Taylor?

hammen

A couple of corrective hip surgeries over the off-season. He has been on the mat and drilling this fall, just a matter of when he's able to go live.

cubfan

I happen to see Ryan in practice recently and he looks GOOD!!!  Looked like his hips are ready to go.  Kid is a hammer!

ankle pick

Sorry I don't know a whole lot about Taylor, but did he do well on the national scene in high school?

oldfan

Saw him his Jr and Sr year at the Ironman , and one of the best comeback victories I have seen against the 120 pound CA state champ from Clovis at the Clash .
SPG kid with a huge motor. Very good and his feet and better on top .

leg turk

Word on the street is, coach Brandvold is pulling a lucky winner out of the crowd, and is going to go takedowns with you for 2 minutes straight...... get stretched out before you show up Friday night! ;D

TLV

God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

stp

From Milwaukee to St Paris.