Youth Tournaments Schedule

Started by bulldog, October 16, 2013, 12:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog

Man...tournament schedule is killing me this year. I see posted already some great tournaments for the 2013-2014 Youth Wrestling season but guys...spread out the love a bit! Wittenberg and Edgar, two GREAT tournaments but on the same day? Merrill and Wausau West...fantastic competition but on Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend. I am guessing that you couldn't reserve the gym on a date that didn't conflict with other events. Too bad that we will have to make a choice this year...all these are great events and we would usually attend all 4. And everything isn't posted yet...

padre

Always hard to get a date that fits.  Wittenberg-Birnamwood hosts a high school event the day before which just makes it easier all-around to keep the parents there for a couple days and since we pre-bracket Saturday late afternoon it had to be a day we could actually have time to do that as welll as we do every year.  Edgar posted about a week later and is generally a tournament our club hits.  Merrill and West are also both tournaments we generally hit also....some will do both and some will choose the easier date I suspect.

I have noticed more Saturday tournaments so that will make some happy.