The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Ghetto

I think he's talking about Christenson from WA. #42 ranking. Projected at 184

Sorry, not IL
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

I remember Ryan as a little wrestler sitting on his dads knees in between periods in freestyle and greco...he is a great young man.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Numbers

Quote from: Ghetto on October 02, 2013, 11:58:17 AM
I think he's talking about Christenson from IL. #42 ranking. Projected at 184

Here are two posts relating to Ryan from this summer.

2013 USAW Junior National Duals
by Ted Rudd posted 07/01/2013

Congratulations to Ryan Christensen and Team Washington at the 2013 USAW Junior National Duals competition in Oklahoma City!

Ryan represented Washington State in the 182 pound weight class, and was named to the Greco-Roman All-Tournament Team!

In Greco-Roman Ryan went 6-0, and Team Washington took 5th Place overall. In Freestyle Ryan went 4-1, and Team Washington took 8th Place overall.

2013 USAW Junior National Championships
by Ted Rudd posted 07/20/2013

Injuries were a major part of the story for Team Washington at the 2013 USAW Junior National Championships in Fargo this year. After winning his first two Greco-Roman matches in impressive fashion, it was determined that Ryan Christensen suffered a concussion in his first match. The concussion forced Ryan to withdraw from the tournament, denying him the chance to defend his National Freestyle Championship.

mkm13

That is a huge pickup for UW.  An extremely talented wrestler at a need weight.  Him and Robertson should be great practice partners and do very well at 84 and 97 for 4 years!

cubfan

I couldn't agree with you more mkm.  This is a huge pick up for the Badgers.  Keep the ball rolling...Who's next to sign???

bkraus

That's awesome!  Anytime we can get a wrestler with a number next to his name is a great thing!
Strive for Perfection

BuckyMatt

GREAT get!!  With Ricky, A couple of top 50 guys, wrestling with Trevor everyday, they are going to be studs for Wisconsin!!

Manty77

Fantastic!  Very nice addition for the Badgers.

dad 2 5

I don't know much about Ryan but what i see looks great. Good balance and great strength! I agree with others that UW should be in good shape at 84 and 97 after Hein and McCall.

Gutwrench

Quote from: BuckyMatt on October 02, 2013, 12:52:56 PM
GREAT get!!  With Ricky, A couple of top 50 guys, wrestling with Trevor everyday, they are going to be studs for Wisconsin!!

Ditto. 

Awesome news!  Go Badgers!

mat time

What this rumor about Jarod Donar transferring from Minnesota??????
Gold medals aren

wrestlingislife_189