Seeking 'drummer' to play w/Rock 'n Roll Band for ONE NIGHT ONLY, Fri.Nov. 1

Started by TomM, September 03, 2013, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seeking 'drummer' to play w/Rock 'n Roll Band for ONE NIGHT ONLY, Friday, November 1, 2013

Seriously seeking an experienced drummer to play with Rock 'n Roll Band the evening of Friday, November 1, 2013 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
You would be performing with an experienced group of musicians for a crowd of over 500.
If you are a experienced drummer or know of such a person, please contact me at trm@wiwrestling.com .
Or call me at NINE TWO ZERO/NINE 8 EIGHT/3 TWO 5 THREE
Thanks!
Tom

(I should add: The "Sages" band that plays at the hotel prior to the Hall of Fame Banquet is made up of ex-wrestlers/coaches and they practice a bit earlier in the evening and then play before the banquet in the bar/restaurant area of the hotel.  This is 'the gig'.  It is all volunteer I believe.  There is no drummer available this year, to date.)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Handles II

Tom, I know a guy, classmate, great drummer in Milwaukee, I'll send him your post.

OldAbes72

Tom, disguising your number from the robots was a good idea but... Now you can expect a call late on Thursday night when Johnny beats billy who beat Timmy, Johnny's momma is gonna call you and make sure he gets ranked. Worse yet, when bobby is listed at the wrong weight and is planning on dropping anyway, you can field the calls from his uncle who wants the rankings reposted and corrected. Keep us informed...😃

bman

So, what kind of stuff do they play?  Songs, bands, genre... etc...?  Just saying they are a Rock N Roll band could mean Bill Haley And The Comets, to Metallica....

TomM

TomM

Still looking...
It is basically classic rock, with a little country and Buffett etc...
Might be some gasoline money involved.
Would have a practice in Mineral Point about a week out from November 1.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

TomM

shoes

My son attends UW Madison and is an exceptional drummer and could possibly help you out.  Could easily come to practice in MP also.  I will call the number you listed today 9/13/2013.

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson