let's get some kids moving here...

Started by coconut joe, August 20, 2013, 12:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coconut joe

check out themat.com's forum.  stillwater is getting some families to move into town.  who's on the roster at UW who has a little brother and family that should move to madtown?

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Forums

look under the topic: sweet "move-in" for ok state

Ghetto

I didn't look, but I'm assuming you are talking about the Dieringers move to Oklahoma. Its old news.

Thought you were on the cutting edge of things...  ;)
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

oldfan

Mr Dieringer is in the construction business , after all of the storms this summer I would think there would be plenty of work in the area .
First met him when Alex was a freshman , always talked at Cheesehead and Wando's at state , I wish the family the best .

npope

Quote from: Ghetto on August 20, 2013, 08:15:26 AM
I didn't look, but I'm assuming you are talking about the Dieringers move to Oklahoma. Its old news.

Thought you were on the cutting edge of things...  ;)

Nope - completely different story line, Ghetto. Also, Dieringers moved to OK? I hadn't heard that and I practically live on this forum  :-[

Nonetheless, Coco's point is slightly different, if I have interpreted him correctly in light of the content of the article he cited. I would think the "recruiting" of a place like Apple Valley generates a reasonable parallel to what the article is describing. I know that the story alludes to OSU's potential influence with the move, but the local HS appears to be reaping the near-term benefits of the relocations in question.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Ghetto

It was never posted on the forum that I saw. Someone from within the North Shore told me it was happening.

I wish the Dieringer family well in Oklahoma. Frankly I was tired of them kicking the pants off my kids anyway.  ;D

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

dad 2 5

sounded like a lot of the team including some of the incoming freshmen were coming into town this summer. So who would you like to see move there hs freshmen or sophomore to Madison?