Eddie Lacey

Started by boowrestle, August 17, 2013, 11:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Green/starks will be gone,no way in inappropriate term3 kuhn isnt on the team!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

maggie

Kuhn looks like the odd man out right now BOO.. :(
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Drivingforce

Quote from: maggie on August 21, 2013, 11:14:57 PM
Kuhn looks like the odd man out right now BOO.. :(
Just read an article by Jason Wilde on ESPN Wisconsin that said Kuhn is pretty much a lock to make the team. They may ask him to take a pay cut- salary is $1.8m this year. That will eliminate a back or a TE. My guess is it's Starks.

aarons23

Asking him to take a pay cut does not make him a lock to make the team.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Drivingforce

Quote from: aarons23 on August 22, 2013, 08:32:17 AM
That's not what I said. The article said they MAY ask him to take one. Jason Wilde is the closest beat writer to the Packer team, he got his info from the coaches. So, I guess I'll believe him.

aarons23

Just saying if you ask a guy to take a pay cut....and he tells you no....do you keep him?  Would he be a lock?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Drivingforce

Quote from: Drivingforce on August 22, 2013, 08:41:10 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on August 22, 2013, 08:32:17 AM
That's not what I said. The article said they MAY ask him to take one. Jason Wilde is the closest beat writer to the Packer team, he got his info from the coaches. So, I guess I'll believe him.
http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=28261 Here's the article.

littleguy301

Quote from: Drivingforce on August 20, 2013, 08:58:01 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 20, 2013, 07:39:14 PM
Quote from: Drivingforce on August 19, 2013, 10:14:03 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 19, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
Quote from: Roo on August 19, 2013, 02:39:08 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 18, 2013, 07:33:16 PM
I agree Force with your statement.

All good teams it starts with the line and on offensive I think the line is average at best.

I wish that TT would pay alittle more attention to the OL. I think it has been overlooked for some time but what do I know, I am an asphalt guy.

I don't know how you can say that, he drafted Tackles with their #1 pick two years in row, and he regularly adds multiple picks later in the draft. The problem is they have been snake-bit when it comes to injuries to OL. Bulaga out for a second year, Sherrod with a freak break of the leg, Trettier was supposed to have some talent this year and he blows out his ankle.
I don't like the idea of picking up re-tread veterans that have been cut from other teams...there's a reason they got cut.  One more injury on the O-line, and they'll have to,

I liked the Bulga pick hands down!!!!! A couple of freak things happened to him and is not TT problem.

I did NOT like the Sherod pick at the time because I thought he was a project and look at what we are getting.

TT has a decent record with the latter round guys I will say.

My problem is the lacking of depth that I believe is not addressed.

Personally I like the moving of the right side to the left but with an injury we will not see it happen this year.

My beef is, as fan and by this thread, I think we know our line is average at best. We have a pot of gold sitting in the backfield with Rogers and I think TT and/or MM is protecting Rogers with tarnished copper which in my book is NOT paying attention to some degree.

I agree with the retread veterans but at some time I would love to see some of those guys get a shot and maybe have a good year or show some much needed leadership with the line. I liked the Satuarday pick up but we can chalk that one up to a retreaded veteran that had his better days were behind him.

I am NOT blasting TT, just I am amazed that with Rogers hitting the ground over 50 times last year more improvements were not taken.
HELLO!!

How are you?
Who are you?

I remember throwing punches around and the policeman knew my name........
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Drivingforce

Quote from: littleguy301 on August 22, 2013, 02:59:28 PM

All good teams it starts with the line and on offensive I think the line is average at best.

I wish that TT would pay alittle more attention to the OL. I think it has been overlooked for some time but what do I know, I am an asphalt guy.

I don't know how you can say that, he drafted Tackles with their #1 pick two years in row, and he regularly adds multiple picks later in the draft. The problem is they have been snake-bit when it comes to injuries to OL. Bulaga out for a second year, Sherrod with a freak break of the leg, Trettier was supposed to have some talent this year and he blows out his ankle.
I don't like the idea of picking up re-tread veterans that have been cut from other teams...there's a reason they got cut.  One more injury on the O-line, and they'll have to,

I liked the Bulga pick hands down!!!!! A couple of freak things happened to him and is not TT problem.

I did NOT like the Sherod pick at the time because I thought he was a project and look at what we are getting.

Personally I like the moving of the right side to the left but with an injury we will not see it happen this year.

My beef is, as fan and by this thread, I think we know our line is average at best. We have a pot of gold sitting in the backfield with Rogers and I think TT and/or MM is protecting Rogers with tarnished copper which in my book is NOT paying attention to some degree.

I agree with the retread veterans but at some time I would love to see some of those guys get a shot and maybe have a good year or show some much needed leadership with the line. I liked the Satuarday pick up but we can chalk that one up to a retreaded veteran that had his better days were behind him.

I am NOT blasting TT, just I am amazed that with Rogers hitting the ground over 50 times last year more improvements were not taken.
HELLO!!

How are you?
Who are you?

Good reach, gotta give you that one.

littleguy301

Quote from: Drivingforce on August 22, 2013, 03:01:51 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 22, 2013, 02:59:28 PM

HELLO!!

How are you?
Who are you?

Good reach, gotta give you that one.

Just having some fun ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

:) I woke up IN a..........
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Drivingforce

Well, thru 1/2 time or Oline is absolutlely abyssymal. What a sieve!! Graham Harrell can't be the back up...He's awful at every level. Long season if Arodg gets hurt.

Drivingforce

Vince Young NEEDS to be AR's back up!!!

Drivingforce

Quote from: Drivingforce on August 23, 2013, 09:13:44 PM
Vince Young NEEDS to be AR's back up!!!
VY outstanding drive! Graham Harrell need s to take his ball and go home.