Lampe Wins Gold in Poland

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, August 12, 2013, 09:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

What a great talent.  She has had a long stretch of being at the top of her game.  Congrats
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

imnofish

Quote from: Kevin Black on August 27, 2013, 11:05:47 PM
It's too bad this thread became about anything other than Alyssa Lampe. 

If anyone is interested, Alyssa looks fantastic right now in the final national team training camp.  She wrestled very well in Poland as well as two other international tournaments since making the team this year.  Following the final camp, the team will leave for an acclimation camp in Paris on September 9th.  They arrive in Budapest for the World Championships on the 15th.  Alyssa weighs-in on the 17th and competes on the 18th.

Thanks for the redirection and the info., Kevin.  We will all be rooting for her to bring home the gold medal!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Better believe it. So cool to see kids grow up and become greats like this. Gotta a lot to be proud of in the Wi Wrestling community.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on August 30, 2013, 07:08:29 AM
Better believe it. So cool to see kids grow up and become greats like this. Gotta a lot to be proud of in the Wi Wrestling community.

I saw a lot of her high school matches and was impressed to see the steady progress over the years.  Her tremendous work ethic was evident, even back then.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

It really has been a blessing to see her grow into the phenom she is today. Lotta blood sweat and tears. She's earned it, I'm sure.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.