Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Todd

I love that The Onion is now on Twitter.  I don't always get to the places that have the paper so I would miss a lot but now essentially all articles are tweeted out.  With the exception of Savage Love.  Not sure why they don't include his "column".
"This page intentionally left blank".

padre

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9577397/new-york-yankees-challenge-alex-rodriguez-release-medical-records

It almost seems like this could come from the Onion...would a president really tell a doctor they don't want him on the field again?  Odds are they could never get the contract terminated by showing PEDs created the injury and when this supposedly happened he was not even facing penalties for PEDs.

Although I'm sick of the A-Rod talks I am now looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Todd

Quote from: padre on August 17, 2013, 11:46:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9577397/new-york-yankees-challenge-alex-rodriguez-release-medical-records

It almost seems like this could come from the Onion...would a president really tell a doctor they don't want him on the field again?  Odds are they could never get the contract terminated by showing PEDs created the injury and when this supposedly happened he was not even facing penalties for PEDs.

Although I'm sick of the A-Rod talks I am now looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

The way this is getting "played out" is other players are ticked off about what's going on, A-Rod's appeal despite him being dead to rights guilty.  Pitchers are intentionally throwing at A-Rod and not even getting kicked out of the game.  I suspect this may happen to Braun too when he comes back.
"This page intentionally left blank".