Taylor with the Bronze

Started by futurerichguy, July 12, 2013, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

It is an abbreviation and it sure did not read as a slur. pass!

Northwoods

Yes i'm a huge Taylor fan!  Good Job David!  Kinda startled on his match with the excellent Russian wrestler. Keep workin hard David!
Wisconsin wrestling #1

bigG

Quote from: OldAbes72 on July 17, 2013, 09:55:00 PM
Sorry Todd. Just a little joshing around. Rough day at the office?  :oI only know of quad from here and find his story truly inspiring, as do many others, hence the respect comment. Just trying to have a little fun. But, quad, if i offended you by pointing out your lack of knowledge of animal house quotes i am sorry, feel free to ring me up. I know nothing about Monty python, Indiana jones, Star Wars or Star Trek. Feel free to bash away.

"I know nothing about Monty Python"

Sad. Well I guess i won't ask you what the air velocity of an African swallow is.

Penn. St just has some very special wrestlers. That's no mistake. I still like the Ed Ruth types who just keep it simple but execute with power.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Todd

Quote from: OldAbes72 on July 17, 2013, 09:55:00 PM
Sorry Todd. Just a little joshing around. Rough day at the office?  :oI only know of quad from here and find his story truly inspiring, as do many others, hence the respect comment. Just trying to have a little fun. But, quad, if i offended you by pointing out your lack of knowledge of animal house quotes i am sorry, feel free to ring me up. I know nothing about Monty python, Indiana jones, Star Wars or Star Trek. Feel free to bash away.

It's all good.   Wait, what?  You know nothing about MP, IJ, SW or ST????  What's the matter with you????   >:( ;D
"This page intentionally left blank".

thequad

Something is going way over my head here. Please fill me in. DAHH
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

imnofish

Quote from: coconut joe on July 12, 2013, 04:28:11 PM
everyone knows that pearl harbor was an inside job.

...funded by the Coconut Brothers.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!