Braun...Did he or didn't he???

Started by velcroe, June 05, 2013, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

velcroe

He sure is convincing but I think his ship is sinking.....it has ESPN even more excited than BigG at 2am of his Junior Prom. ;)

Dale Einerson

Velcroe, have any updates on bathroom and bathroom supply quantity to offer up?

And come on, we all know BigG either had to work or was "studying" instead of going to prom...

velcroe

Ok Dale check new topic on Misc Chat. ;D

littleguy301

braun,,,,guilty of use!!!!!

I know in my mind that he is guilty of using but you know what, it is not that big of deal to me. I think that use of illegals is way more than what is reported. I believe that out there there are many pro athletes wiping there browe because there name is not on this list or are at a different place using.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Houndhead

Quote from: littleguy301 on June 05, 2013, 07:27:13 PM

I know in my mind that he is guilty of using but you know what, it is not that big of deal to me. I think that use of illegals is way more than what is reported. I believe that out there there are many pro athletes wiping there browe because there name is not on this list or are at a different place using.

I agree that he is probably guilty. I think it is wrong that MLB already is talking supsensions before ever talking to Tony Bosch.

It is my believe, that if MLB was testing for HGH, over 50% would test positive.

littleguy301

Quote from: Houndhead on June 05, 2013, 08:55:44 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on June 05, 2013, 07:27:13 PM

I agree that he is probably guilty. I think it is wrong that MLB already is talking supsensions before ever talking to Tony Bosch.

It is my believe, that if MLB was testing for HGH, over 50% would test positive.

Adtually I believe it would be higher than over 50%.

When all this testing came to a head a few years back I was listening to a former pro-bodybuilder that HGH is the thing of the past. He was stating that there is another "steriod" on the market that is undetectable. By 2014 I believe that some pro sports will be testing for HGH and I think the new drug will be in use already.

Paul Dillet was the bodybuilders name and admitted steriod user and was heavly invovled in that aspect of the sport. He is now drug free and talking about steriods and the wide spread use and the cover ups. Not in a bad way just in a honest way about them.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

boowrestle

Without positive tests,i dont think they will suspend anybody,the players union will not allow it!!Right now all they got is a list with alot of names including Brauns,dont see it happening.
you can run but you cannot hide.

Todd

Quote from: boowrestle on June 05, 2013, 10:25:47 PM
Without positive tests,i dont think they will suspend anybody,the players union will not allow it!!Right now all they got is a list with alot of names including Brauns,dont see it happening.

This is not a court of law here.  If they get it straight from the horses mouth (Bosch) I think they will suspend players.  They may appeal but I think there will be suspensions.  Now I think Bosch has a lot to be motivated by to "tell all" given what MLB is shelling out to him and I think MLB is so heck bent on "getting" Braun, they'll do anything for that information.  

I believe that Braun will be suspended and because of that I think that he would do the team a great service by admitting his role and taking a suspension RIGHT NOW.  This season is lost and I don't want this to drag out into all of next season being a suspension or 2015.  Take your lumps and call it a season, The Brewers have. 
"This page intentionally left blank".

Ghetto

He did.

He's not the only one.

There are always drugs ahead of the testing. They just cost a lot more.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bkraus

He did it, I believe.  I am just tired of hearing the "homers" on the radio...  "He is a Brewer and Brewers don't do things like that".  BS.  He's caught.  Palmero, Canseco, McGuire, Bonds were all caught.  I know everyone here wants to believe in him, but let's just be realistic.
Strive for Perfection

Todd

Quote from: bkraus on June 06, 2013, 08:21:41 AM
He did it, I believe.  I am just tired of hearing the "homers" on the radio...  "He is a Brewer and Brewers don't do things like that".  BS.  He's caught.  Palmero, Canseco, McGuire, Bonds were all caught.  I know everyone here wants to believe in him, but let's just be realistic.

I think he COULD be guilty but I'm not going off the word of a criminal drug dealer that has a lot to gain for saying what MLB wants him to say.  He initially said Braun did NOT buy PEDs, now they have evidence that he did, off his word?  Which is it?  If he doesn't have records I would say his "testimony" is sketchy at best.

Houndhead

Quote from: Todd on June 06, 2013, 10:52:20 AM

I think he COULD be guilty but I'm not going off the word of a criminal drug dealer that has a lot to gain for saying what MLB wants him to say.  He initially said Braun did NOT buy PEDs, now they have evidence that he did, off his word?  Which is it?  If he doesn't have records I would say his "testimony" is sketchy at best.

+1

While I believe that Braun is guilty, I think MLB will try to suspend players off from this guys word, which will probably be appealled and overturned. Unless there is a paper trail offering more evidence than just a drug dealers boughten testimony, I don't see how a suspension could hold up. ESPN has all these guys convicted and suspended without any evidence.

Todd

Quote from: Houndhead on June 06, 2013, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: Todd on June 06, 2013, 10:52:20 AM

+1

While I believe that Braun is guilty, I think MLB will try to suspend players off from this guys word, which will probably be appealled and overturned. Unless there is a paper trail offering more evidence than just a drug dealers boughten testimony, I don't see how a suspension could hold up. ESPN has all these guys convicted and suspended without any evidence.

Here's where Bosch denied PED involvement in April  http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22168094/anthony-bosch-denies-ped-allegations
before admitting it now  http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22357905/report-anthony-bosch-asked-a-rod-for-money-before-turning-to-mlb

This scumbag was shopping around to the highest bidder and tried to extort Rodriguez and maybe others.  Yeah, if there's not a paper trail, I don't see how MLB can possibly stand by his story and suspend players.

bigG

Quote from: Dale Einerson on June 05, 2013, 04:36:56 PM
Velcroe, have any updates on bathroom and bathroom supply quantity to offer up?

And come on, we all know BigG either had to work or was "studying" instead of going to prom...

Violin Lessons. Ain't real cheap at 2am on a Saturday. Gotta do whatcha gotta do, though. :)

We need the Senate to swear these guys in and hear months of testimony.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.