It's time...

Started by Todd, May 29, 2013, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

to start firing people, sitting people down that aren't producing and maybe showing that someone cares about what is going on with this pathetic team.  When does Rick Kranitz the pitching coach get his butt shown the door?  The starting pitching is terrible this year, how is that possible???  They're essentially the same crew from last year with a couple additions and a subtraction.  Wasn't Kranitz in charge of the Bull Penn last season and that was a train wreck?  He moves to pitching coach and they have such a bad starting rotation that they put a middle reliever in yesterday!!!  5 wins in May.  Stop "waiting" for things to get better and do something. 

78 wins was very generous prediction from me.  Ugh!!
"This page intentionally left blank".

velcroe

I say bring back Mike Caldwell.

Houndhead

Quote from: Todd on May 29, 2013, 10:19:58 PM
to start firing people, sitting people down that aren't producing and maybe showing that someone cares about what is going on with this pathetic team.  When does Rick Kranitz the pitching coach get his butt shown the door?  The starting pitching is terrible this year, how is that possible???  They're essentially the same crew from last year with a couple additions and a subtraction.  Wasn't Kranitz in charge of the Bull Penn last season and that was a train wreck?  He moves to pitching coach and they have such a bad starting rotation that they put a middle reliever in yesterday!!!  5 wins in May.  Stop "waiting" for things to get better and do something. 

78 wins was very generous prediction from me.  Ugh!!

Kranitz was never the bullpen coach of the Brewers.

bkraus

I've been to two games and they won them both.  Clearly I'm the X-factor.  Someone quick buy me season tickets!   ;D
Strive for Perfection

Todd

Quote from: bkraus on May 30, 2013, 09:58:56 AM
I've been to two games and they won them both.  Clearly I'm the X-factor.  Someone quick buy me season tickets!   ;D

I was 3-0 until Sunday.   :(
"This page intentionally left blank".