Roenicke can go as well

Started by velcroe, May 29, 2013, 09:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

velcroe

Watching this team go thru the motions is pathetic.  Roenicke was not brought on board for his enthusiastic behavior but this morgue of a team has got to change before we lose 100 games.  We cant score any runs because half our roster cannot even hit .200.   How about bunt guys over early in games to at least try to score a single run.  Gonzalez, Maldanado, Weeks, Schaefer, and maybe Betancourt have to go.  Maybe they could get a couple of soda machines for the clubhouse for this group.  I know Im babbling but this is pathetic.

velcroe

And we score 1 run against a retread of a pitcher who was waived by 3 different teams and had a current ERA over 10.  At least my teams which were not superior in the 70's seem to give a Dang and fought tooth and nail to the end instead of rolling over and playing dead. 

bigG

Had his stuff workin' for him that day. 8)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

The pitching has been just plain bad. Not sure you can blame the manager for that.

They do seem a bit low at this point. Losing will do that to a team. Losing 22 games in a month has to be awful.

This team should be better than it is, for sure. They have too much offensive firepower to lose so many games.

I can barely watch games right now. As a diehard fan, I usually watch most games. Now I watch til I get tired, then I stop. I really don't watch anything else in the summer, so I'm hosed.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Houndhead

Quote from: Ghetto on May 31, 2013, 11:21:49 AM
The pitching has been just plain bad. Not sure you can blame the manager for that.

They do seem a bit low at this point. Losing will do that to a team. Losing 22 games in a month has to be awful.

This team should be better than it is, for sure. They have too much offensive firepower to lose so many games.

I can barely watch games right now. As a diehard fan, I usually watch most games. Now I watch til I get tired, then I stop. I really don't watch anything else in the summer, so I'm hosed.

+1

littleguy301

I quit watching,,,,,,though I got sucked into some tonight but I turned it off.

Clean house from top to bottom. Keep Segura and maybe Braun and let the rest go!!!!!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

They have a nucleus for a great team. It's not time to sell the farm.  Ramirez is a trade deadline casualty for a contender. The rest I say you keep.

Time to bring Morris up from AAA as he's hot right now. Drop either Yuni B or Alex Gonzales S they are both the same player. When Hart comes back platoon him with Morris and see what you can get for Aoki. I think Schaefer is as productive and we have him under contract for a long time.

boowrestle

Dealing aoki would not be smart,1st legit leadoff hitter they have had in a long time,personally think the pitching coach needs to go,bullpen last yr and now the starters.Yo was at over 50 pitches thru 2 innings last night,our starters try to nibble way too much!This team needs a true #1 starter,to build the rotation around.Starting infield once Hart gets back should be ,Hart,Bianchi,Secura,Ramirez,Lucroy.Weeks needs to stay on the bench!!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

Ghetto

Bianchi is a non solution long term. He's gonna be a .225 lifetime hitter.  I would rather see Ginnett if they are looking long term.

Houndhead

Quote from: Ghetto on June 01, 2013, 11:46:17 AM
Bianchi is a non solution long term. He's gonna be a .225 lifetime hitter.  I would rather see Ginnett if they are looking long term.

I believe Weeks has a modest 5 game hitting streak going. Maybe he is starting to heat up. We have to pay him, we might as well play him. While I like Bianchi, he is not an upgrade from Weeks.

velcroe

Roenicke has to go now....The Phillies had a hard time with fastballs all day and they bring in soft toss Rodriguez.  Roenicke is only pitching him so he can get to 300 saves.  He was very lucky to not get a loss.  Today should have stayed with Kinzler or started with Axford.

Ghetto

If Weeks gets hot the Brewers will go on another winning streak like they did in late April.

Gotta do it soon though. Falling too far behind.

boowrestle

If Ginnett is ready than bring him up!Weeks couldnt hit himself out of a paper bag right now!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

littleguy301

2 games! maybe that is called a start of something ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Todd

yeah it was called a two-game reprieve.   :(
"This page intentionally left blank".