Check us out @ ozaukeewrestling.com

Started by warriordad, May 25, 2013, 05:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriordad

We are working on setting up a new web site. Check us out @ ozaukeewrestling.com

CLC FAN

Nice!  The 1991 DIII state recap video was pretty cool!  Schannen, Justice, Watry, Miller, and Bolander all shown.

warriordad

Thank's for checking it out . I really liked that one to , how about five guy's from the CLC in the finals in one year with 3 champs ! I hope we see it again soon .  There is probably something wrong with me that I still have old video tapes of that kind of stuff lying around my house. 

bkraus

Quote from: CLC FAN on May 28, 2013, 01:49:21 PM
Nice!  The 1991 DIII state recap video was pretty cool!  Schannen, Justice, Watry, Miller, and Bolander all shown.

Was that a fun blast from the past.  Got to know Watry and Chellevold well at UWW.  Great guys and team mates.
Strive for Perfection

Gutwrench

Quote from: warriordad on May 28, 2013, 05:22:59 PM
  Thank's for checking it out . I really liked that one to , how about five guy's from the CLC in the finals in one year with 3 champs ! I hope we see it again soon .  There is probably something wrong with me that I still have old video tapes of that kind of stuff lying around my house. 

Did Random Lake have Depise in the finals that year as well in D-2?

CLC FAN

Random Lake had 2 finalists in 1991 -  Aaron Beck took 2nd at 112, and Garret Depies took 2nd at 171.

Gutwrench

Wow, 7 in the finals from the CLC, and every weight from 152 on up.  Crazy.

warriordad

Anyone wanting updates for  Ozaukee stuff I am trying to do a weekly update and recap of what happens especially at the weekend tournaments. Also we are trying to do a wrestler of the week with a short video interview. Take a look.

warriordad

Check out the article about the state qualifiers . I am so proud of these guy's !http://ozaukeewrestling.com/