SCCA Weekend Passes-Free

Started by Todd, June 14, 2013, 10:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

Road America tickets

I have 2 weekend passes if someone could use them.  They're good from yesterday through Sunday.  Let me know if you would like them and how to get them to you.
"This page intentionally left blank".

woody53

If I go I will just wind up under a car working on it all weekend since I am not racing.  ;)
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Todd

Quote from: woody53 on June 14, 2013, 04:19:39 PM
If I go I will just wind up under a car working on it all weekend since I am not racing.  ;)

That's why I hated hanging around my bro in the garage, they would put me to work!  I came back from the Navy and that summer I traveled around with my brother and the Jeff Neal/Gundrum owned ASA car and I worked my butt off.  I could never do what those guys do.  Put me in a car and let me race but I don't want to touch it otherwise.   ;D

bigoil

A little notice next time..... I have a place there now so it would be cool to go more often. I rotate kids going so they aren't all worn out. My old neighbor and I would drive down and go to several events but he moved to OK, bummed that he put his house for sale today!

Todd

Quote from: howavi on June 14, 2013, 11:20:20 PM
A little notice next time..... I have a place there now so it would be cool to go more often. I rotate kids going so they aren't all worn out. My old neighbor and I would drive down and go to several events but he moved to OK, bummed that he put his house for sale today!

Just got them yesterday.  Walker's Point had a silent auction and the tix didn't go so they gave them to me.  I was planning on going to the Indy race tomorrow.