Jaci's Stargazers

Started by Houndhead, April 25, 2013, 11:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndhead

Just thought I would share this with you guys. This article is about my step-daughter. She was an amazing person and continues to touch many lives.

http://www.ashlandwi.com/news/article_15bd55ee-ad52-11e2-b6f4-0019bb2963f4.html

imnofish

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.  I know it's well after the fact, but please accept my condolences on your loss.  She must have been a wonderful person to motivate such longstanding remembrance and activism, for a very worthy cause.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

TomM

Very nice tribute and remembrance.  Sounds like a great gal.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Todd

Quote from: imnofish on April 25, 2013, 11:59:09 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.  I know it's well after the fact, but please accept my condolences on your loss.  She must have been a wonderful person to motivate such longstanding remembrance and activism, for a very worthy cause.

+1, thanks for sharing Hound.
"This page intentionally left blank".

Kjohnson

I believe some people are put on this earth to touch many lives. She has done far more than most of us ever will. God Bless

woody53

Thanks for sharing Hound. Sorry for the loss, but truly happy to see the type of person she was. We need more of these type of individuals in this world.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

littleguy301

Thank you HH, and very nice story!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Top-notch gal, there. Great article.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Houndhead

Jaci's Stargazers raised more than $20,000 this year, ranking 1st among the 25 teams participating in the 2013 Ashland/Bayfield Relay For Life.

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.