It's a dog's life

Started by Kjohnson, April 23, 2013, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjohnson

subzero

Hooah

littleguy301

I would love to come back in another life as a dog in a loving household.

As a dog,

1. I would get to see the wife naked more often than the husband ;)
2. I would always be ready for anything to fall from the table to eat.
3. Always snuggle up to someone and get scratched.
4. Protect the house and yard at all cost, that means unlimited wrestling if there is neighbor dogs ;)
5. Not one person would complain if I lifted a leg and peed on the tree in the yard.

Man, sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling. Being a dog in a loving family is the bomb!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

LG, not surprised that you would look forward to marking your territory.  Kinda' tough on the trees, though.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Kjohnson

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 24, 2013, 08:57:54 PM
I would love to come back in another life as a dog in a loving household.

As a dog,

1. I would get to see the wife naked more often than the husband ;)
2. I would always be ready for anything to fall from the table to eat.
3. Always snuggle up to someone and get scratched.
4. Protect the house and yard at all cost, that means unlimited wrestling if there is neighbor dogs ;)
5. Not one person would complain if I lifted a leg and peed on the tree in the yard.

Man, sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling. Being a dog in a loving family is the bomb!!!!!!

My uncle always said

bigG

I'm with you LG.

Sat out on the patio yesterday afternoon with the bride and we just watched my guy rule his roost. Nice little valley (alfalfa and corned, rotating segments) Deer sneak out of the woods, he's on!, Turkeys coming too close? ON!. Yotes yelping, no sweat.

Just taught him to shake hands for a treat. Nothing spectacular; but it's fun to spend time with my pal to work on something new. My son helped and is now proud that our dog can do something new.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

littleguy301

My big guy likes to just go out in the yard and either sit on the mound or in the middle of the driveway and watch the road and the cars go by.

I wonder what he thinks, he will see a car from the left and rotate his head fully to the right to make sure he follows that car for his total sight distances. People I know that see my dog do this to their cars just laugh when they tell me. I like to say my dog is making a list of the people he is going to bite ;D

While he is getting older, he still makes his rounds at night around the house. Check every room to make sure everything is in order and trust me, if it isnt, someone gets told about it ;)

He is showing my little puppy the finer art of dog wrestling, which in turn makes everyone in the house laugh out loud.

AAAA dogs, the great stress reliever ;D

littleguy301

I almost forgot

Number 6 on my list I would do if I was a dog,

6. Get to sniff certain people ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 25, 2013, 07:18:27 AM
I almost forgot

Number 6 on my list I would do if I was a dog,

6. Get to sniff certain people ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What's stopping you (besides laws and the threat of personal violence)?   ;D

Yes, there are some freedoms that dogs have, of which we should all be envious! 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!