Reedsburg Freestyle/Greco Tournament is FULL

Started by fryguy518, April 17, 2013, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fryguy518

The Reedsburg Freestyle/Greco tournament is full.  We will no longer accept walkins on Sat morning so we do not run into the problems that Franklin had.  Being our 1st year as a host and only running 4 mats we felt that this is all we could handle and do a good job.  If all goes well, next year we will get the High School and run 6 mats and be able to increase our maximum participants.  Thanks to all who did not procrastinate in sending in early!

FIVEPOINTS

Fryguy,

I hate to question your approach, but

FIVEPOINTS

Great tournament Guys!

Very well managed and run.  Handled everything, including a couple of injuries, very well.  We were done with both styles by 4:15pm.  Still time to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day.  Thanks a ton and looking forward to bigger and better next year!

fryguy518

Would like to thank all who were part of this. A few minor situations can be fixed for next year. The boy with the dislocated elbow just came out of surgery and is doing well.  :)We would like feedback from all as how we could be better and what you liked. Next year we will have 6 mats at the HS and allow more entrants.

superbass

Wanted to take a moment and send a thank you to tournament organizers, Reedsburg medical, Gunderson Lutheran and other wrestling families that helped with my son-William Ahnen during his elbow injury.  I want you to know you were appreciated.

Goya189

Great job Fryguy.  We hope that Reedsburg continues this tournament in years to come, a bit of a drive for us, but well worth it.  Good competition and very well run.  Thank you.

I was standing matside when Will was hurt and was very sorry to see that, he is a great wrestler and I know there are a lot out there that are hoping and praying for his quick recovery.  Good luck Will, glad to hear he is on the mend.  Great job to Reedsburg and all the parents that helped out dealing with that.

Also thanks to the officials.  I know there were some frustrating times for some of you, but as one who tries my best not to give you a hard time, there are those of us that really appreciate what you do.
Wrestling is Religion.