Rumor?

Started by puppypower, April 09, 2013, 10:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puppypower

I have heard through the grapevine that Darin Anderson and Pete Paulson from Clear Lake has stepped down from Coaching.  Is this true?

uncle Fester

I guess they hired the big house for 2.7 million...
we didnt come here for a picnic

littleguy301

Quote from: uncle Fester on April 10, 2013, 08:18:49 AM
I guess they hired the big house for 2.7 million...

curds!!!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Big House

Don't call it a comeback ... I've been here for years!
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Big House

Those are some big cowboy boots to fill ....
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

Maybe they will find someone with tennis shoes ;)

Big House

Big House

The two awesome coaches and gone ... Clear Lake ends it's dominance ... no one talks about the Lakeland ...

I think we have to bring those guys back!  This sucks.

guillotine

CL still has the most overall talent but will it get wasted?
SCF and Cameron fight it out for the tournament championship.
Gerber and Clark clearly the cream of the coaching crop in the Lakeland now. Each have a front runner for state champ.
New coachs in Flambeau and Bruce?
This may be the worst year in many many years for overall talent in the Lakeland.
Maybe that will get things started.

Street Glide

Quote from: Big House on December 17, 2013, 02:02:02 PM
The two awesome coaches and gone ... Clear Lake ends it's dominance ... no one talks about the Lakeland ...

I think we have to bring those guys back!  This sucks.

MR. ferguson we need a Fester type character for this conference to get more input.

Street Glide

Is Cameron in the St Croix Falls tournament this year?   Looks to be more competition with Hudson, Rapids, and I think River Falls in it this year.

NWIS

Quote from: Street Glide on January 06, 2014, 07:34:42 PM
Is Cameron in the St Croix Falls tournament this year?   Looks to be more competition with Hudson, Rapids, and I think River Falls in it this year.
Plus C/PF and Boyceville. Some weights will be loaded. 152 has C/PF, RF, and WR. Yikes! 103 could see Boy, Smith Am, WR.

Street Glide

It's good to see this tournament strengthening.  Looks as if many weights will be deep. MR Clark has did a nice job.  Looking forward to this tournament.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on January 06, 2014, 09:09:54 PM
It's good to see this tournament strengthening.  Looks as if many weights will be deep. MR Clark has did a nice job.  Looking forward to this tournament.

got to give credit to St Croix Falls on putting this together! I am sure Mr Clark did have some input ;)

Street Glide

I have a feeling there will be a lot of competition in the 113,120,126 weights.  Some surprises may be in store.