Thread?

Started by MNbadger, April 09, 2013, 03:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

I have been home sick and off the computer.  What happened to the thread concerning the Badgers and Barry?   I am asking a serious question.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

npope

Sorry - I have to laugh at that one. Don't they all become about the Badgers and Barry?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

TLV

Who is Barry? Badgers???
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

BOURNE

Can't remember any that weren't about Badgers and Barry. Seriously.

bigG

Quote from: TLV on April 09, 2013, 05:31:40 PM
Who is Barry? Badgers???

Easy there, gopher guy. Hope you've been okay.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

TLV

Quote from: bigG on April 13, 2013, 01:11:02 PM
Quote from: TLV on April 09, 2013, 05:31:40 PM
Who is Barry? Badgers???

Easy there, gopher guy. Hope you've been okay.

HIya BigG. Except the snow that is still falling up Nord, I'm fine.......except for the fact that I want to get out on the scoot and I can't. HOpe you are doing well, buddy.
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

bigG

Flyin' in the west central, too. You KNEW we wouldn't get away with last winter. :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.