Dass natchyo cheeese!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by bigG, April 02, 2013, 07:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Holy crap. Cashton is still quiet about a FIB swiping our muenster.

Kevin Everhart is the owner (I taught all his kids) of the cheese factory from which the creamy, Amish milk made, heavenly product, was ripped off. Drivers still go around collecting the milk cans (yup, the old fashioned kind) that house the fresh Amish milk. Best Muenster ya ever had. Really. Perfect. I should also say he hires kids from my high school who , though they have /had learning difficulties, are hard workers. Prince of a fellow. I hope the national news of the cheese heist gives national attention to a great employer. They don't make much; but when you buy the best muenster and pay @2.50/lb, you don't complain. the best cheese is at your fingertip[s, WI, buy now and own the best.  :)

I do hope the company gets exposure; but more importantly, I hope they get the support they deserve. Great family-run operation with nice people working there. I stop in once per week. Curd purists should recognize!!! :D
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Houndhead

I worked at a cheese factory in my younger days that received can milk from Amish. Quite the workout for the guys slinging cans on the trucks. Thankfully I was on the unloading end of the process.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Quote from: Houndhead on April 03, 2013, 11:55:20 AM
I worked at a cheese factory in my younger days that received can milk from Amish. Quite the workout for the guys slinging cans on the trucks. Thankfully I was on the unloading end of the process.

A dumper, eh? I figured. JK, it's good, honest work. I find it odd that so many kids who had a heck of a time in school are his model employees. they don't test for work ethic; because there is only one test.

Enjoy your last taste of heaven easterners.

I was wondering why there was so little on the muenster cooler last time I was there. Flatland thieves!!

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.