Looking for Big/Hwt All stars

Started by IL All Star coach, April 01, 2013, 02:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IL All Star coach

I am putting together a unique opportunity for a kid that thinks he is able to compete at 190 lbs for a all star team out of IL. If the kid is over 150 , which a lot of kids will be at this weight class and thinks he can handle it and has success please consider coming.

The dates are April 12th to the 14th.  Kid must be in the 5th grader or under.  And the event is the AAU Elementary Duals in Kingsport, TN

Will be wrestling at least 8 to 10 dual matches against some of the best states in the US: Pa, Md. Iowa and other IL Teams, just to mention a few states

Our team won this event last year and we have an outstanding team, that is coming up short at heavy weight.

This event is both a team format and individual format. So if a kid participates and does well he can be a all american based on his own performance, regardless of how the team fares

If you know of any good kids that could help us out, please email me right away at doug@unionroofing.com

Some names of kids I have heard that are in this age group are Taylor Houghton, Ian Forestar. I have contacted Colten Wall and he was unable to attend. We currently have 2 outstanding wrestlers from Wisconsin on our team now. One was a state champ. And we have had several outstanding wrestlers in the past. Sam Mitchell, Vince Ellie, Jake Belongia Just to name a few.

So if you want to wrestle the best and attend one of the neatest events in the country. Please get ahold of me ASAP.  Parents this is something you will remember and enjoy for the rest of your lives.

And thanks for your attention.

IL All Star coach

If you know how to get a hold of the Houghton family or Foerstar family please pass this message on to them.