uw parkside greco freestyle club

Started by JudoMaster, April 01, 2013, 01:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudoMaster

Hey all, 
I'm Ryan McQuade, my good Buddy Matt Gille and I will be running s freestyle greco training club at the university for all ages. Practices will be Monday thWednesday, from 6pm until 730pm starting tonight April 1st.  Running until may 15th the cost is $50 we hope to see a good turn out from anyone in the area. Other college guys will be up to help roll around and work out so the room will be full of good wrestling.

Thanks for your time

Ryan McQuade.

Wrestlings my business, i'm going to make you a stat

zugzoo

Great wrestling first day and lots of technique showed, still not too late to show up and join! Lots of college guys working with the high school kids for some great training
Quote from: howaviYour reward for winning Sectionals: Weston Olund Merrill 11-2 12  vs Jesse Thielke Germantown 39-1 10

oscar ramos

My sons Oscar and Logan really had a great 1st practice and enjoy wrestling with college wrestlers and it is a very intense practice it is nice seeing Oscar get his butt handed to him once in a while it really makes him work harder he really was holding his own against some of the guys. Thanks for making it available to us and the time you guys are putting in with him it is doing wonders for his wrestling.

Lcoach

Great way to take it to the next level when you wrestle/practice with the next level
Life is God's gift to us!
How we live it is our gift to God!